Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Rbs Is The Main Player In This As Well , As IS , A Major Local Authority Pension Fund Is Involved

Any Thing Could Happen

Banks My End Up Owning Cattles Lock Stock And Barrell Or They Will Strip It bare

Any Bodies Guess

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its strange the cattles sittuation as my partner works for an agency that places finance people in finance companies. Her director reckons from indside info that they will go bump. She deals with the accounts and has told me that all the people they placed in cattles have all been let go, so they are wittleing down stafff all ready.

Rbs Is The Main Player In This As Well , As IS , A Major Local Authority Pension Fund Is Involved

Any Thing Could Happen

Banks My End Up Owning Cattles Lock Stock And Barrell Or They Will Strip It bare

Any Bodies Guess

All correct from what I'm being told it's a done deal - but it's not bankS owning Cattles it's BANK!!

Is this likely to affect Welcome Financial Services, as opposed to Welcome Car Finance? The distinction between the two is murky at best... surprise surprise.

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

its strange the cattles sittuation as my partner works for an agency that places finance people in finance companies. Her director reckons from indside info that they will go bump. She deals with the accounts and has told me that all the people they placed in cattles have all been let go, so they are wittleing down stafff all ready.

Insider says 1000 going from Nottingham and Wakefield - thats on top of the 1400 and the 130 today.

That leaves with with about 1500 staff for the whole thing - cattles, welcome, shopacheck. progressive etc.

More will follow after that!

Is this likely to affect Welcome Financial Services, as opposed to Welcome Car Finance? The distinction between the two is murky at best... surprise surprise.

A BIG FAT YES!!

Just wait and see - Car Finance today - Welcome Fiance next couple of weeks

A BIG FAT YES!!

Just wait and see - Car Finance today - Welcome Fiance next couple of weeks

Oh good... that'll save me the hassle of sending them a default letter for not sending us a statement in the 16 months that we've had the loan :)

fix (vb.):

1. to paper over, obscure, hide from public view;

2. to work around, in a way that produces unintended consequences that are worse than the original problem.

Usage: "Vista fixes many of the shortcomings of Windows XP".

it feels a bit eary at the moment as the level of calls we usually recieve from the muppets at welcome seem a lot less, i suspect there hearts are not in it as they probrably know they are gonners. I might put a flyer together and put it on the notice board in the entrance of my local branch, offering a bit of work to clean all the dog s**t off the pavement where i live and maybe a bit of work cleaning out the bins, as...lets face it a career at welcome does not give them any hope for a decent job in the future. Again if any of them are looking in, please try not to lie awake all night worrying about how you are going to pay your mortgage and debts as im sure the DCA`s will go easy on you once they realize that you are the same as them...low life morons...

ha ha ha i reckon that some of the guests are welcome car finance employees looking in as they have nothing else to do now....

Best they check out Direct Gov website..for their JSA allowance!!:D

Hope they now realise what its like to be without a job..;)

it feels a bit eary at the moment as the level of calls we usually recieve from the muppets at welcome seem a lot less, i suspect there hearts are not in it as they probrably know they are gonners. I might put a flyer together and put it on the notice board in the entrance of my local branch, offering a bit of work to clean all the dog s**t off the pavement where i live and maybe a bit of work cleaning out the bins, as...lets face it a career at welcome does not give them any hope for a decent job in the future. Again if any of them are looking in, please try not to lie awake all night worrying about how you are going to pay your mortgage and debts as im sure the DCA`s will go easy on you once they realize that you are the same as them...low life morons...

I am sure they have learnt plenty of TRICKS in their successful careers at Welcome..:rolleyes:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/196717-gap-shortfall-insurance-joke.html

all of you who by a miracle have been paid out and an agreement ended by a gap policy

look at this thread and comment when you have time

meny thanks

that goes for nottingham as well

gap will only pay off the finance, not isurance such as warranties and will not even give you back the money you may have put in as a deposit or part exchange. The other policy i think your taliking about is called VRIP, vehicle replacement insurance policy, some places call it something different. The VRIP is designed to put you back where you started if your vehicle is deemed an insurance loss. the way it works is that the insurance company will only give you market value in the event of a total loss and in some instances that can be several thousand, what ever tha shortfall is - it is redeemed back to the owner by the underwriters so you are back at square one but again does not cover any extra insurance products that they have added to the loan or money you have put into the deal....sometimes can work in your favour but there is so much small print that its hit and miss if you gate paid out or not.

again its a case of the needs and demands being carried out clearly so thet the customer understands what he is or is not covered for. welcome seem to have this non compliance materfully.

the other 118 are still trying to work out how to get on here

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Any Thing Could Happen

Any Bodies Guess

RBS eh this maybe explains why mackenzie hall are trying to chase me for a very old RBS credit card bill which is statute barred maybe RBS are skint to lol

ataxidriver64

Just discussing the welcome car finance situation with our business manager and he has told me that over the last few months that we have had loads of applications from them for jobs, we have even had an applicant from log book loans so they must be desperate aswell.... i cant wipe the smile off my face at the moment with the thought of these cretins about to hit hard times... they will no doubt realize that job losses do change your circumstances and soon they will be using our resons not to pay as reasons for themselves.

• Haha 1

god i have such a grin on my face now lol....

what does this announcement mean for us who have aggreements with welcome car finance

your debt will be sold on to a DCA but i would request a CCA and a SAR as this is how im getting my agreement written off. My agreement has gap hidden in the finance with no reference to it and my agreement even states that i dont want it but after i received the statement , the gap is there in black and white, little buggers have hidden it. so i would suggest that you get all the info you can on your account asap.

god i have such a grin on my face now lol....

what does this announcement mean for us who have aggreements with welcome car finance

you will be the first to know after me

any body thought about putting an offer to buy welcome accounts

10 p in the pound

cattles are that desperate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks