Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Further to the news on the branches closing check out what I got in the post today. . . . .but look at the date hahaha welcome muppets. Oh and the gurl On the letter is the one that ranted to me for over 2 hours without even trying to make a resolution when all I wanted was to pay the correct amount, that was the turning point for me in fighting back.

LOLLLLL

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boooo wheres mine!!!!!!

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

Why does the animated pink figure behind the snow (top of the page in the link provided above) look just like a phallic object?!

Is the finance and banking industry that aware of how its employees are perceived? :D

Genius. Such a keen eye must deserve a scale tickle? Let's face it, I just cheered you all up :p

Edited by emandcole
  • Haha 1

hey all

long time since I have been on this thread - sorry haven't dumped you all but life is very manic at the minute.

Does anyone know bank details so a payment can be sent straight to Welcome? I refuse to give my card details.

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help

x

Hi edwi.

Lets hope it is true and it has been leaked from the powers that be at the top of this pile of !!!

I am still a little confused as to what will happen to our accounts if nobody wants them ? Lets face it who would ?

Really Dont Think Anyone Would Touch Them With All The Ccas That Have Gone Walk About And The Ppi Claims Which Surely Is Going To Keep Rising Plus All The Cca Tampering Ect,they Will Be Entering A Very Big Hole.

OOPS. Sorry Post. Got talking to this guy today and we were speaking about Welcome and he told me that he knew someone involved that had told him....

So what happens to my secured loan with all its problems in July then ?

thas the problem all along

they have no one to buy the debt porfolio

its the insurance that scares them off

they cant even add up on the agreements

if they cant get some one to buy these accounts the bank, rbs will become the owners, they will unload as quickly as poss

BUT THEY HAVE NO TAKERS

CATTLES REPUTATION STINKS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks