Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

4 local branches lostinspace the rest were where the accounts go when in arrears it appears :( much to my disappointment :(

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

it is 70 but only 4 of the send u cr@ppy letters and harass by phone offices the rest were collection type ones i believe

I am a consumer just like you, please get a second opinion or investigate yourself on anything I advise as I am in no way legally trained. Everything I know has come from the Mighty CAG and fellow CAGGERS. :cool:

If I have helped in any way please click my reputation star and make a donation to CAG to enable us all to continue to help each other :cool:

worth a read:

CATTLES Discussion CTT CTT.L - Interactive Investor

if link doesnt work its thread called : what happens next

Dose anyone know of a good case law for secret commission that would apply to welcome paying secret commissions to welcome elite brokers, I would like to attach it to the AQ with the counterclaim for insurances and a judjment on the secret commission.

Could some one please take a quick look at this to see if I am anywhere near understandable, I think I have made a complete pigs ear of it but had to try lol

Draft Order for Directions

1 The Claimant shall not later than 4:00pm on 22/02/2010 (being a date 2 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions) file and serve a verified true copy of each of the following documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim

(a) a copy of the alleged agreement with my executed signature. Together with any terms and conditions that applied to it, the original document must be brought to the hearing, and a copy made available to the defendant.

(b) The default notice together with proof of service, the original document must be brought to the hearing and a copy made available to the defendant.

© A full and complete statement of account including all payments made and charges applied covering the period beginning with the day of the making of the agreement and ending on the date of the commencement of this case.

(d)As this claim is in respect to a loan under the consumer credit Act, the condition for the release of these documents apply and fall into the remit of the consumer credit act 1974

(e) Copies of underwriting sheets giving full and complete details of any and all commissions paid or received added to my account, in particular full details of commissions received by Welcome Elite Brokers and added to my account.

(f) any other documents on which the claimant will rely

2 In the event that the Claimant shall fail to comply with paragraph 1 of this order the claim shall stand struck out and the Defendant shall be at liberty without further order to apply to this court for judgment and for costs on the standard basis to be subject to detailed assessment proceedings if not agreed.

3 In the event of compliance with paragraph 1 of this order this case shall be allocated to the fast track and

4 The Defendant shall file and serve an Amended Defence by 4:00pm on 09/03/2010 (being a date 6 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions).

Other Information

Section I

if the court is in agreement, the defendant respectfully requests that special directions may be given as per the attached draft order.

On 26/12/2009 on receipt of the claim, the defendant sent by way of recorded delivery a request to the claimant’s solicitors.

That request was for documentation to be released under CPR 31.14 to enable me to file a defence.

(Copy enclosed)

That request was delivered on, 29/12/2009

The claimant has failed to send the requested documentation so the defendant had no option but to file an embarrassed defence.

The defendant proposes these directions in mind of the Overriding Objectives, and in particular the duty of the parties to help the court further them. The issues outlined below are the crux upon which this claim rests, and the proposed directions identify these issues and will allow them to be assessed in advance of the hearing so that this claim may proceed justly and expeditiously;

without production of the requested documents, I am at a disadvantage and am unable to serve a proper defence. Failure of the claimant to supply the requested documentation will make the case much harder for the court to deal with as without production of the requested documentation will inhibit the courts ability to deal with the case.

The House of Lords in the case of Wilson v First County Trust Ltd - [2003] All ER (D) 187 (Jul) made it clear in paragraph 29 of LORD NICHOLLS OF BIRKENHEAD judgment

29. The court's powers under section 127(1) are subject to significant qualification in two types of cases. The first type is where section 61(1) (a), regarding signing of agreements, is not complied with. In such cases the court 'shall not make' an enforcement order unless a document, whether or not in the prescribed form, containing all the prescribed terms, was signed by the debtor: section 127(3). Thus, signature of a document containing all the prescribed terms is an essential prerequisite to the court's power to make an enforcement order. The second type of case concerns failure to comply with the duty to supply a copy of an executed or unexecuted agreement pursuant to sections 62 and 63, or failure to comply with the duty to give

notice of cancellation rights in accordance with section 64(1). Here again, subject to one exception regarding sections 62 and63, section 127(4) precludes the court from making an enforcement order.

The defendant also submits a counter claim for miss sold insurance on which the claimant has previously reached agreement with the Financial Ombudsman, but to date has failed to comply with the agreement. (Letter of confirmation from Financial Ombudsman Attached) no figures relating to the refund plus 8% and £100 in compensation.

The defendant further claims the return of all sums paid over and above the original loan figure, as the agreement has been subject to undisclosed commissions, the total figure cannot be arrived at until all requested documents are received.

The defendant further claims costs to be agreed with the court and damages at the courts discretion.

Its is respectfully requested this case be allocated to the fast track, it is a straight forward case and is easily resolved on production of the required documentation by the claimant, should the claimant not have the documentation required to progress this case I suggest that there will be no case to answer, and that judgement be made for the defendant.

Therefore it stands to reason that these documents must be disclosed before this case can progress any further

Statement of Truth

Made sense to me but wait for someone with an idea to come along coz I dont have a clue about the legal bits but it reads ok :)

Could some one please take a quick look at this to see if I am anywhere near understandable, I think I have made a complete pigs ear of it but had to try lol

Draft Order for Directions

1 The Claimant shall not later than 4:00pm on 22/02/2010 (being a date 2 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions) file and serve a verified true copy of each of the following documents mentioned in the Particulars of Claim

(a) a copy of the alleged agreement with my executed signature. Together with any terms and conditions that applied to it, the original document must be brought to the hearing, and a copy made available to the defendant.

(b) The default notice together with proof of service, the original document must be brought to the hearing and a copy made available to the defendant.

© A full and complete statement of account including all payments made and charges applied covering the period beginning with the day of the making of the agreement and ending on the date of the commencement of this case.

(d)As this claim is in respect to a loan under the consumer credit Act, the condition for the release of these documents apply and fall into the remit of the consumer credit act 1974

(e) Copies of underwriting sheets giving full and complete details of any and all commissions paid or received added to my account, in particular full details of commissions received by Welcome Elite Brokers and added to my account.

(f) any other documents on which the claimant will rely

2 In the event that the Claimant shall fail to comply with paragraph 1 of this order the claim shall stand struck out and the Defendant shall be at liberty without further order to apply to this court for judgment and for costs on the standard basis to be subject to detailed assessment proceedings if not agreed.

3 In the event of compliance with paragraph 1 of this order this case shall be allocated to the fast track and

4 The Defendant shall file and serve an Amended Defence by 4:00pm on 09/03/2010 (being a date 6 weeks from the date of the making of the case management directions).

Other Information

Section I

if the court is in agreement, the defendant respectfully requests that special directions may be given as per the attached draft order.

On 26/12/2009 on receipt of the claim, the defendant sent by way of recorded delivery a request to the claimant’s solicitors.

That request was for documentation to be released under CPR 31.14 to enable me to file a defence.

(Copy enclosed)

That request was delivered on, 29/12/2009

The claimant has failed to send the requested documentation so the defendant had no option but to file an embarrassed defence.

The defendant proposes these directions in mind of the Overriding Objectives, and in particular the duty of the parties to help the court further them. The issues outlined below are the crux upon which this claim rests, and the proposed directions identify these issues and will allow them to be assessed in advance of the hearing so that this claim may proceed justly and expeditiously;

without production of the requested documents, I am at a disadvantage and am unable to serve a proper defence. Failure of the claimant to supply the requested documentation will make the case much harder for the court to deal with as without production of the requested documentation will inhibit the courts ability to deal with the case.

The House of Lords in the case of Wilson v First County Trust Ltd - [2003] All ER (D) 187 (Jul) made it clear in paragraph 29 of LORD NICHOLLS OF BIRKENHEAD judgment

29. The court's powers under section 127(1) are subject to significant qualification in two types of cases. The first type is where section 61(1) (a), regarding signing of agreements, is not complied with. In such cases the court 'shall not make' an enforcement order unless a document, whether or not in the prescribed form, containing all the prescribed terms, was signed by the debtor: section 127(3). Thus, signature of a document containing all the prescribed terms is an essential prerequisite to the court's power to make an enforcement order. The second type of case concerns failure to comply with the duty to supply a copy of an executed or unexecuted agreement pursuant to sections 62 and 63, or failure to comply with the duty to give

notice of cancellation rights in accordance with section 64(1). Here again, subject to one exception regarding sections 62 and63, section 127(4) precludes the court from making an enforcement order.

The defendant also submits a counter claim for miss sold insurance on which the claimant has previously reached agreement with the Financial Ombudsman, but to date has failed to comply with the agreement. (Letter of confirmation from Financial Ombudsman Attached) no figures relating to the refund plus 8% and £100 in compensation.

The defendant further claims the return of all sums paid over and above the original loan figure, as the agreement has been subject to undisclosed commissions, the total figure cannot be arrived at until all requested documents are received.

The defendant further claims costs to be agreed with the court and damages at the courts discretion.

Its is respectfully requested this case be allocated to the fast track, it is a straight forward case and is easily resolved on production of the required documentation by the claimant, should the claimant not have the documentation required to progress this case I suggest that there will be no case to answer, and that judgement be made for the defendant.

Therefore it stands to reason that these documents must be disclosed before this case can progress any further

Statement of Truth

This seems to read succinctly and with a great deal of unprejudiced common sense! I'm sure someone will clarify the finer legal points if necessary. good luck with all. Bump! :)

hi

sorry to be a pain insurance company have contacted welcome and they refused to give them a settlement figure!!!!

but just spoke to direct group my shortfall is there but no ppi so gonna try and rclaim this.

i'm now stuck i can't get aresonable answer from welcome don't really want to give them another 6 grand on a car thats not worth that anymore but they won't put anything in writing so i can sort this.

thought about offering 1500 which means they've had 8500 off me.please help:confused::confused:

You Are Not A Guest Pumbaa0208

You Are A Registered Cagger,guests Are The Ones That Dont Register Like The Welscum Lot.

If You Have A Look At The Bottom Where It Says Currently Active Caggers Viewing This Thread It Will Also Tell You How Many Guests There Are.

I Have Also Emailed You.

Regards Ed

Edited by edwi69

ditto with our local branch :( no such luck

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks