Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Blimey any body would think people actually appreciate this feller. postggj Who???? lol.;)

Good Luck post All the best for the op and your quick recovery.

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year to you M8. :)

Ditto...all the best from KAG.

(Thats the Knee Action Group :D)

Hiya,

No I haven't as my issues with Welcome have been resolved and I am just repaying them a nominal amount each month.

They have confirmed in writing that interest has been frozen and no other charges are being added.

PS. I never had a seperate thread anyway hun

hi voda

have you updated your thread

Hi again,

If I find that my disposable income gets less than it is now, then I will send them an updated Income & Expenses Sheet and will pay them less.

The way the cost of everything is spiralling upwards these days, I reckon this is a certainty.

Take care

Voda

As Long As You Are Happy

Welcome Are Desperate For Every Penny At The Moment

Edited by Voda

Looks like they may fight on a bit longer than expected yet......

UPDATE 1-Cattles' creditors deal blow to wind-up request | Reuters

This prob means they will exist for longer than we hoped. However I'm sure the end is still soon.

It's no different to what the board said at the shareholers' meeting. They'll collect the loan book only and this will last 2 to 3 years before closing down. As Post said, the shareholders requested the wind up, but they have no say really in anything now.

that was just the share holders hoping to launch a class action against the accountants price waterhouse

rbs is the bank thats pulling the strings

cattles took rbs to court, its main creditor and lost

rbs will pull the rug out and wind up cattles anytime

its picking the bones dry

Hi, I am looking for a good solicitor who has taken on WFS and won, know of any pls?

I too have secured loan and unable to meet repayments. Had lots of trouble with them and wrote to FOS, they have not been that helpful and seem to either not want to know or can't be really bothered to read orinvestigate problems I have had.

Got sent back some of what could loosely be regarded as WFS paperwork and I have noted that the signatures are not like mine! I cannot write like that! I have tried many times in the last 24 hours since receiving the letter from FOS (Xmas Eve!)

Some of the statements that WFS have made are to me fabricated and untrue and I have written proof on a couple of letters from various people to show this.

Please can you give me a few pointers or maybe you know someone who knows someone.

Like you I stupidly took out a sec loan, I thought I was a woman who had a few brain cells too.

Any information would be great and grateful to you all.

Hello being conned. Nothing ever changes with these ****. You are in the right place for help. Lot`s of brilliant people on here as you are probably aware.

For now though your best move will be to start your own thread on the Welscum Forum. Your post will get lost in this one.

Just start your own and some one of intelligence will pick it up in the next few days. Please be a little patient, it`s Christmas ( though obviously the **** have never heard of it) lol. :D

Cheers, MARK

Being conned, welcome to the forum... best advise is to start your own thread by clicking here . This will enable us to follow your progress and give advise on the way, also acts like a diary for your own referance.

Seems like you have done a lot of the foundational groundwork so why pass it onto a solicitor to then put his charges on, seriously let us know were you are upto, post your agreements up on your new thread (removing your personel details) and we can advise you further and follow our direction, welcome has and are going further under, lets work together and get what we can now based on the legal system and the expectation that we all wish to be treated fairly and within the scope of being legal, lawfull and have enough self respect to demand a level of morality these ppl do not have. ....

Hello being conned. Nothing ever changes with these ****. You are in the right place for help. Lot`s of brilliant people on here as you are probably aware.

For now though your best move will be to start your own thread on the Welscum Forum. Your post will get lost in this one.

Just start your own and some one of intelligence will pick it up in the next few days. Please be a little patient, it`s Christmas ( though obviously the **** have never heard of it) lol. :D

Cheers, MARK

Thank you have opened new thread under WELSCUM FINANCE

Being conned, welcome to the forum... best advise is to start your own thread by clicking here . This will enable us to follow your progress and give advise on the way, also acts like a diary for your own referance.

Seems like you have done a lot of the foundational groundwork so why pass it onto a solicitor to then put his charges on, seriously let us know were you are upto, post your agreements up on your new thread (removing your personel details) and we can advise you further and follow our direction, welcome has and are going further under, lets work together and get what we can now based on the legal system and the expectation that we all wish to be treated fairly and within the scope of being legal, lawfull and have enough self respect to demand a level of morality these ppl do not have. ....

Thank you have opened new thread under WELSCUM FINANCE, I have tried most things but unsure which way to turn now, Have been battling since they called on Dec 16th 2008 and kicked our gate in!

FOS says they can't do anything about that.

Do you meen kicked in your gate literally ?

if so please tell the full story on your own thread, they cannot do this and should not be allowed to get away with it as it is crinimal damage.

Yes he did, 18th Dec 2009 told Trading Standards the monday after who said I should have phoend the police, too late then. told WFS but guess what??? the person who did it after I complained to WFS was made redundant in January! FOS do not want to know. The reason I thought I may need a solictor was because I need to 'sort out' this signature that I swear is not mine on the agreement and the more I see it the more I am convinved it is NOT mine.

As mentioned m,y husband is disabled and I'm a one woman band here.

Sorry for the fourth time of writing on forum

Even now you should be told exactly who the person was that did this and take them for criminal damage trespass threatening behaviour and anything else a goo solicitor can think of, they employ thugs and the brain dead, but the person responsible for the damage should still be taken to court and those who employed him he was acting under thier direction and supervision when it weas done.

just my oppinion.

jdene

Hi Being Conned.

I am female and because of that these **** think that they get away with anything including breaking the law.

Little do they realise what they are taking on when dealing with the fair sex.

Take them to the cleaners honeybun and remember we are all on your side.

Enjoy the rest of the festive season and I am sure 2010 will be " Your year."

Hugs

Voda

PS. Welscum forget that " Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned "

Edited by Voda

Even now you should be told exactly who the person was that did this and take them for criminal damage trespass threatening behaviour and anything else a goo solicitor can think of, they employ thugs and the brain dead, but the person responsible for the damage should still be taken to court and those who employed him he was acting under thier direction and supervision when it weas done.

just my oppinion.

jdene

Thanks fo support, am going to seek advice from a solicitor down here. X

Hi Being Conned.

I am female and because of that these **** think that they get away with anything including breaking the law.

Little do they realise what they are taking on when dealing with the fair sex.

Take them to the cleaners honeybun and remember we are all on your side.

Enjoy the rest of the festive season and I am sure 2010 will be " Your year."

Hugs

Voda

PS. Welscum forget that " Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned "

Thanks for your help and words of encouragement. XX

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks