Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

pwg has said what most people feel on the forum

welcome cause nothing but misery for a bonus cheque

they have no regards for the law or customer welfare

people want to pay back what they borrowed but not be exploited.

read some of the welcome threads.

you say welcome cant afford to take people to court at the moment

i know for a fact over the last two years , welcome have taken only a tiny fraction of people to court and use the likes of cohen, cl finance and lewis debt agency.

they are all part of cattles so forgive me if i take your response with a pinch of salt.

saying that, keep posting

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

most welcome employees don't see customer as people unless you are signing for a loan, they see them as money and bonus earners and this is the problem, welcome employees are desperate for there customer to pay and will do anything to make them pay, i dont agree with it and think it is disgusting behavior by these people.

im being honest with you guys, i don't expect you to believe everything that i say as you properly see me as the enemy but just because i work for welcome does not mean i think like these people who are harassing you and tormenting you to try and get you to pay. all i can tell u is what i know, the company has changed so much over the last six months its hard to say what they do and have done as it changes all the time. i know the lewis group is part of cattle's and we used to transfer accounts to them when they where 210 days in arrears but all transferring of accounts has stopped in the company as they want us to build relationships with the customers. no accounts at the moment are going to the lewis group. i just want to try and help some of you if i can

My account has now been with Compliance since August and no issues have been resolved and I write every month a different letter in the hope they will sort my account out....They never do...Either I recieve the same old crap ie..Same old SAR or same old CCA..No movement..Yet I get a call each month or there abouts from the local branch giving me a lecture about my account and asking for money !!! Where is the communication from Compliance to Local Branch ?? There is none but why not ?? We are customers and very, very fed up ones !!! Welcome thought we would be pawns in money games until they got caught out by a corrupt banking system and government.. Now where do they go ? But still nobody has the bollocks to close these sharks down for all of the lies corrupt business they have done. That Piers Morgan today after all I told him still had the balls to ask me for a payment in good faith..So I said yeah ok take it from the 9 grand you owe me in unlawful charges. He told me Settlement Penalty Interest is legal ??? I put the phone down.

as stated

welcome are not well liked for good reason

you state that welcome have changed and more customer friendly,

well they can offer tea and crumpets but mud sticks.

the reputation welcome have cannot be changed.

even the banks, bond and share holders know most of the agreements are toxic due to the ppi and undisclosed commision agents.

even the directors bailed out

cattles/welcome prob will not survive as no company in there right mind would now invest with the reputation it has.

its bad when a company closes and suffer job losses but when a company does this to its self through greed, it deserves no sympathy

and its good riddence

trat the customer fair and that customer will return

having the macdonalds attitude of high turn over of customers is not the way

when a loan agreement is signed or any paper correspondence is received we send it to a data image processing company so they are scanned and put on the computer, we access these files buy an internet site but sometime loan agreements are not on the system, we are unsure where they go but they are not found. i think the imaging company destroy the documents once they are scanned so if they are not on the system then i don't think they will be found again. i think the problem lies when the branch do not send the documents for scanning which we have to do on a monthly basis, then they are found months down the line and then put in confidential waste and not scanned to the system

Hi welcome staff, it seems that the above has happened with my CCA and welcome have sent me a final response letter saying please find enclosed reconsituted CCA agreement, which is a CCA with no signatures on it.

I phoned compliance just out of interest to see if they actually think i am going to take this copy as gospel and the lady i spoke with basically said, they could not locate CCA and were allowed by law to send out a reconstitued copy, can you tell me if you really believe this to be true too......

I'm interested to know what your thoughts are on your company not being able to provide a true and executed copy of CCA.... basically, where do you think welcome stand if this goes to a court of law?????? surely it's a case of Joe Bloggs taking his neighbour to court cause he owes him say £10,000 but has no proof!!!!!!!

as ive said i don't or haven't worked in lending so im not sure what they say to customers, all i know is HP agreements have to be signed at a branch

sorry welcome staff for bombarding you here, but some interesting points have arisen....

you are saying that ALL HP agreements are to be signed in branch????? only i purchased car from Carcraft and the lender they found me was welcome and i never once went into welcome branch to sign, i did it all in car showroom....

said agreement is now actually settled, my car was wrote off and the insurance paid the outstanding finance and also the GAP insurance payment, i did have 3 months arrears and when i kicked up a fuss over outstanding balance welcome were saying i owed they immediately offered me an extremely good settlement figure of less than half the 3 months i knew i owed.......

I found this very strange coming from welcome and obviously i bit there hand off and paid up, just wondering now whether they knew they were in wrong and so this explains the generous settlement figure?????

Not going to pursue this matter at all, really i am just interested as you NEVER ever hear of welcome being so customer friendly and i actually thought maybe they had made a mistake in my favour???

also just a quickie.....

can anyone tell me how to check for guests??????

would be very interested to find out who's watching ha ha

scroll downto the bottom of thread you are reading and it will say how many caggers are reading and how many guests:)

just under the reply box

mine basically said please find reconstituted CCA, like i said above it had NO signatures from myself or welcome staff and it also had my married name on there, when i clearly took the loan out in 2005 and wasn't married then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dandandan, that makes it is a fabrication then, not a reconstruction! Take a look at this post about reconstructed agreements http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/halifax-bank-bank-scotland/216127-halifax-credit-card-ongoing-2.html#post2421355.

Also, see this post about having a legal charge removed http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/220445-welscum-respond-letter-any.html#post2549552.

In summary, as postggj has said, a reconstruction is permitted as a response to a CCA1974 s.77-79 request, however without the original agreement enforcement is not really possible.

Just been reading the last few replies re needing the original document to enforce, just wondering how widespread it is with Welcome not having the originals? As I believe Welcome don't have my original agreement, a copy maybe, but certainly not the original. Now, considering I'm fairly deep in arrears with them, been over a year since I made a payment, I would have thought any other company with a customer in such arrears would be doing their best to get their money back, yet Welcome seem very reluctant to take any action against me. I've had uplift notices, default notices etc, but no sign of any court papers. Strange.....

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks