Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

evening all

as you are aware ive been on the sick as they say and now back and ill get to your thread as quickly as poss

i see we have a welcome guest

before i get started may i ask in what area of welcome or cattles do you work in

well we all know welcome monitor this site

well notingham and a mr p does

now some questions for which this is not directed at you but welcome

why do welcome do a repo on peoples cars with no regard for the law or with out a court order

they just turn up and send the repo agents round

or when people fall behind on a personal loan do they say we will take the car

well we all know that acording to the cca 1974

ive delt with three illegal repos for which welcome had to return all payments and replace the car

people tell us all the time on the illegal threats about taking the car for falling behind on a personal loan

and you work in collections

WHAT CAN YOU TELL ME ABOUT WELCOME ELITE BROKERS

normally if people have two accounts with welcome a personal loan and a hp and they are maintain the hp but not the PL then i have heard people say the car is at risk because the accounts are linked which is a load of crap, i know welcome have taken cars when they are protected, i just hope the customer figures it out so they can get there money back. im not sure what welcome elite brokers are

Well A Bit Of Truth At Last

Well I Do This Slowly

Why Is Ppi/break Down Insurance, Nuclear Fall Out Etc Which Is Worthless Added To The Agreements And Put In Front Of The Customer To Sign When Never Asked For

This Inflates The Agreement And Most Customers Do Not Realise This

Why Are Customers Never Told That These Are Front Loaded

Even The Agreements Are Like A Mortgage In Repayment Terms

98 % OF ALL PPI CLAIMS SENT TO THE FOS ARE UPHELD AGAINST WELCOME

Sussed them out again eh post? I had a feeling welcomestaff might be alright and did want to help.

Let`s see what they have to say next. They are also leaving messages on my thread and do seem to be quite genuine?

Cheers, MARK

11 CAGGERS and just 1 guest!!! WOW!!!

im not sure, i have not worked in lending so not sure why these are added on, i have heard alot of customer say that they needed to have payment protection to get the loan. i think the branches where targeted on how many insurance units where sold when loans where being given but this is not my area so im not 100%. mis selling of the insurance has certainly gone on in welcome, the agreement forms i dont think are clear enough for people to see what they are signing for

Welcome Agreements Are Designed Not To Be Understood

Its Taken Me Two Years

As You Are In Collections, Ill Take Your Word On That So Ill Direct My Questions To Collections

Why Do Your Staff Bully People By Constently Phoning Them At Work When Its Against The Harrasment Act, Even After A Request Has Been Made As Peoples Jobs Are At Stake

Same Goes To Constant Phone Calls When Every Thing In Writing Has Been Requested

the biggest problem with welcome i have found is the targets set out for branches are really high and pressure is put on them to perform. i know this is no excuse for them but this is why insurance was sold so much as the amount loaned to a customer increased because they had insurance on the agreement meaning the branched where closer to hitting there lending target because the balances where higher than if the customers just borrowed money from welcome.

if a customer requested to me not to call them at work then i remove the number but unfortunately other members of staff will keep calling customer as work to get a reaction from the customer who will make sure they return the call to them. this is bullying by welcome. i want to say due to the current credit crunch all branches of welcome have know been turned in to collections units due to the amount of customer in arrears, new lending is done at head office and applications are done on line

Thankyou For Confirmation

Ime Well Aware Of Targets And Commission Payments

What Can You Tell Me About The Endemic Fraud That Occured At Welcome

People Enquired About A Loan, Decided Against It, Then 12 Months Down The Line Agreements Taken Out In There Name By Internal Fraud

Nice Way To Boost The Figures

And A Few Welcome Emplyees Got A Few Quid

One Was On Coke (alleged)

i heard that aswell, to be honest all i have heard is about certain membes of staff being suspended for fraud but i heard it was due to them making payments on customers accounts using there own debit card or customers giving card details to make a payment but the payment would be applied to other customers account. these staff where doing this to ensure they earned bonus each month properly the money they where paying out of the own pocket was minimal to the bonus the earned from those payments

there is a lot of pressure on the staff to perform and hit there targets, if you don't you are closely monitored and then put on disciplinary . none of this helps the way they treat the customer because they see it as the customer has to pay for me to hit my target. treating customer's fairly has gone out the window

thanks for the confirmation and i value your honesty

last question for now and ill let other caggers ask questions

why is the staff traning at welcome lousy

there is a market for sub prime finance but all companies like welcome want to do is rip off customers right from the start

this has now come back and welcome/cattles is on the brink

how do you feel about the prospect of loosing your job through the actions of your company

everyone is worried about there jobs, there certainly will be more redundancy to come , the training i felt was good at welcomes head office, as soon as you start work from a branch it all goes down hill as you learn from the staff that are already there breaking policy and speaking to customers like crap, soon enough if you dont have strong morals and ethics then you become like so many of them who are rude, nasty individuals. i know what it is like to struggle for money and get your self into a mess this is why i think i understand customers because i know the stress it can bring onto you when you have money worries. in regards to sub prime, it makes me laugh people who cannot afford to takeout loans have to pay a higher rate of interest, where is the sense in that. its like the finance company is setting them up to fail.

thats my whole point

screwing the customer from the start

this is the last question

why are welcome reluctant to take people to court

could it be they will have to explain the high apr etc

its criminal agreements

can you enlighten us on lack of litigation as you are in collections

we used to send accounts for attachment of earnings but most customers could not afford to pay and proved evidence to the court so a judgment amount is set and only that can be collected. in simple terms welcome cannot afford to take people to court at the moment because the return from it is minimal

Hi welcomestaff. I have to take with a pinch of salt that you say who you are but....I have lived in misery for years because of the lies and bully tactics these people have put on me...I would rather bleed than give these people any more of my hard earned money..Yes I signed for the loans and yess I have paid them for years and I wish I had not done either but we as the public trust in the system and Welcome Finance has exploited and wrecked peoples lives...And for what ? Bonus and more money.... Sorry but that just sucks whatever the excuses !!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks