Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cant Beleive That Welscum Muppet Was Able To Leave That Message On Page 4,but Stuff Them Im In A Dispute And 250 A Month Better Off So They Aint Getting Any Commision Now.

Im In Control Now Welscum Not You!:D

Just looked and WFS plus another Welfan-Charlie1 seem to have been very quiet recently-wonder why?!!!! Wish i could know how they feel a year later. I also laughed at WFS comment about how great it was that a director was in charge of compliance-i maybe wrong but isn't he one of the ones under investigation!!!!:)

Oh and his confidence because of recruitment drive!!!

Edited by sassie72

hmm wonder where that deluded little idiot is now, what a difference a year makes!!

The thing that me laugh the most was the spelling of insurances, he spells it insurences!! you would think that working with insurance on a daily basis he would no how to spell the bleeding word:lol:

As for his comments about unemployed people, I wonder if he is "one of us ****" now!!

If he was that happy why bother posting at all?? nice of him to admit that welcome staff are encouraged to sell PPI knowing its wrong for 99% of people. I was told by a car showroom person that I had to take out the insurances & they didnt do a statement of means check on me!

still lets get back to those FOS letters now must get my claim in soon.

Oh they're very careful not to missell...since June they've got all new employees on a 6 weeks compliance camp...we're FSA water-tight right now.

Some VERY intelligent people run this gaff, and they stick to the very letter of the law. One of the directors is responsible for compliance, and they monitor us like hawks for the slightest chance that we missell.

It's a very clever script.

I sleep very well at night on that basis. Remember, we only quote. The punters accept those quotes by their own free wills often signing credit agreements with clearly stated 80% aprs, and PPI's worth half of the loan amount itself. Bonkers? I'd say so....but there's the freewheeling "gimme now" society for you, coupled with the objection handling skills of salespeople. Tis merely a sad reflection of our sick credit obsessed society. Still we all have mouths to feed eh?

pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha:lol:

wonder if hes flipping burgers yet:cool:

anyone got working welcome numbers for open branches, as going to add them on my website of numbers. please pm if have, thanks!

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Hi, just wondering how I can scan and post a copy of my contract, also who can have a look at it. I have to go the office tomrw to pay as prob with direct debit, I told them I was having trouble paying and he said he can rewrite the amount & cut the interest, does this sound right or is there another option ?

Firstly, WHATEVER YOU DO, DONT SIGN ANOTHER AGREEMENT. They wont be looking after your interests, just their own.

If you have a copy of your current contract and can get hold of a scanner then scan it in and use a photobucket (google it) to post on here. Failing that you may be able to take a photo with a digital camera in macro mode.

Theres plenty of people who will help you every step of the way. It may be better to start your own thread though (go here Welcome Finance - The Consumer Forums and scroll to the "new thread" button at the bottom)

Finally, you can pay online if you dont want to see anybody face to face.

Fraggle

DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING......they are probably saying this because there may be a problem with the existing agreement...do not let them preasure you into signing anything...make your payment ...get receipt and leave!!! if they give you anything do not sign take it home and read it!!!!!

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha:lol:

wonder if hes flipping burgers yet:cool:

Zarrah - I find your comment insulting!!!

:mad:

To imply that a welcome employee has the intelligence and skills to go from working at welcome to flipping burgers is an insult to all those good people out there who make sure we dont go hungry when we are in a rush/forgot our lunch/travelling etc I think you owe them an apology :razz:

Zarrah - I find your comment insulting!!!

:mad:

To imply that a welcome employee has the intelligence and skills to go from working at welcome to flipping burgers is an insult to all those good people out there who make sure we dont go hungry when we are in a rush/forgot our lunch/travelling etc I think you owe them an apology :razz:

to understand what that post meant you need to look at page 4 post made by wfssale.

hi im new to this site and im just wondering if anyone agrees we have a case, so here goes. my husband took out a secured loan of £10.000 to be repayed over a 15 year period from welcome finance in november 2008 we beleive he was mis-sold ppi due to the fact that he was not told the insurance was optional and was led to beleive that his application for credit would be rejected if he didnt take out the insurance, the policy exclusions were not explained to him either before or at any time he took out the insurance and was therefore not able to make an informed dicision as wether this insurance was appropriate for him. it was not explained to him that the policy premium would be paid upfront as a single premium and would be added to his dept and attract intrest. his insurance agreement expires after 60 months but the loan agreement is for 180 months which means he will be paying intrest on a policy which is no longer in force. this was not made clear to him at the time the policy was sold to him. the insurance was unsuitable for him as he was and still is selfemployed at the time he was sold the policy and was not made aware of the specific exclusions to selfemployment cover. the start amount of the loan was £13210.87 my husband pays £284.17 a month they add between £285 and £332 in capitalisation each month there fore after 12 month he now owes £13902.34 its going up not down, and i would like to know how they justify £10 for a phone call and charge £10 to send a full statement, they are rip off murchants that frive off vunrable people.

i payed £10 to have a copy of the original agreement and when it arrived the ink was smeared all over so that it was unreadable anyway.

to understand what that post meant you need to look at page 4 post made by wfssale.

hi gpm0708 - I was joking with Zarrah, hence the stick out tongue at the end of my speech :p

She implied you can go from working in welcome to flipping burgers, I said its an insult to burger flippers:) welcome employees dont have the brains or the skill to flip burgers :D I thought it was quite amusing what I wrote but now I have had to explain it its not funny :-( (I try my hardest but it seems I am no lee evans)

The guy on pg4 just summerises the whole essence of a welcome employee doesnt he? Rude, arrogant , obnoxious , belittling idiots.

What makes things funny is that he stuck up for welcome back then and when welcome got into trouble he was probably one of the first out the door and he has probably found himself in the exact same position as all of us. It wouldnt surprise me if he has reregistered on CAG under a different name and is getting help with his own debts

hi gpm0708 - I was joking with Zarrah, hence the stick out tongue at the end of my speech :p

She implied you can go from working in welcome to flipping burgers, I said its an insult to burger flippers:) welcome employees dont have the brains or the skill to flip burgers :D I thought it was quite amusing what I wrote but now I have had to explain it its not funny :-( (I try my hardest but it seems I am no lee evans)

The guy on pg4 just summerises the whole essence of a welcome employee doesnt he? Rude, arrogant , obnoxious , belittling idiots.

What makes things funny is that he stuck up for welcome back then and when welcome got into trouble he was probably one of the first out the door and he has probably found himself in the exact same position as all of us. It wouldnt surprise me if he has reregistered on CAG under a different name and is getting help with his own debts

ooopppps soz, lol

info taken from OC&C Credit Management and Debt Collection Index news

The Lewis Group, another debt buyer, came third in the index from thirteenth last year – praised for its range of techniques and size as well as top line growth. Parent company Cattles may have struggled but this means it is less likely to be dependent on the parent, said OC&C.

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Hi there

can anyone give me some advice on what to do,i put my acc into dispute on the 16-10-09 and cancelled the d/debit that was supposed to go out on the 19-10-09 and my local branch phoned and i told them the account was in dispute and hung up.Then i had a letter from compliance the other day saying they cannot fulfill my cca request and cannot provide me with a copy of my agreement so i am leaving the acc in dispute but i received a letter from welcome today saying notice of default sums,i am being charged 25 pounds for the cancelled d/debit but i thought while an acc is in dispute they cannot charge me.

could someone please assist me

regards

Edited by edwi69

anyone got working welcome numbers for open branches, as going to add them on my website of numbers. please pm if have, thanks!

a branch in liverpool still very active 0151 254 1847 except comes up as an 0845 NUMBER think they are centralising stuff more & more!:-|

• Haha 1

thanks for the number, will add to my list.

yes, we got a snotty call from cambridge today who said that compliance told them my complaint wasn't a complaint and not to treat it as a complaint, even though FOS say it is a complaint! Got all this in print from a telephone log too, not the first time gone through this!

Confused me even typing that so god knows how they work it out.

i payed £10 to have a copy of the original agreement and when it arrived the ink was smeared all over so that it was unreadable anyway.

ive been on the phone today to direct group insurance to ask what insurances where paid upfront, or how much money is being paidin monthly instalments, we were told

home care £145 paid upfront

lifecare £215 paid upfront

personal protection insurance £2615.87 NOT paid upfront

we were told they recieve £44 permonth for the ppi from welcome.

according to welcomes statements they paid ALL the policys upfront and added it to our loan amount, so they are making intrest on something that they have LIED about cause its not been paid upfront at all.

so in theory if we were to go and pay welcome off tommorrow we would end up paying an extra £2615.87 {plus intrest} that we didnt really borrow.

can anyone advise us were we stand on this pppllleeaasssee

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks