Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there grumpymoo

as far as i know they dont open on the weelend but funny enough we were pestered via telephone saturday morning.

harassment letter has now been mailed.

regards:D

I had a visit at 8:30 in the morning a few Saturdays ago... my OH answered the door and told him I was in bed!

id like to say whilst you big heads been up your arse about how fantastic your own financial status is you seem to have forgot that its the likes of us muppets that keep you in your job in the first place, and your job isnt so great you sit in a ****ty office at a ****ty desk ripping people off all day, i would sooner flip burgers or clean bins if it meant i could sleep at night, but then again i have a conscions, unlike you, you would probably rip your own mother off if it meant getting a nice bonus at the end of the month.

hi im new to this site and im just wondering if anyone agrees we have a case, so here goes. my husband took out a secured loan of £10.000 to be repayed over a 15 year period from welcome finance in november 2008 we beleive he was mis-sold ppi due to the fact that he was not told the insurance was optional and was led to beleive that his application for credit would be rejected if he didnt take out the insurance, the policy exclusions were not explained to him either before or at any time he took out the insurance and was therefore not able to make an informed dicision as wether this insurance was appropriate for him. it was not explained to him that the policy premium would be paid upfront as a single premium and would be added to his dept and attract intrest. his insurance agreement expires after 60 months but the loan agreement is for 180 months which means he will be paying intrest on a policy which is no longer in force. this was not made clear to him at the time the policy was sold to him. the insurance was unsuitable for him as he was and still is selfemployed at the time he was sold the policy and was not made aware of the specific exclusions to selfemployment cover. the start amount of the loan was £13210.87 my husband pays £284.17 a month they add between £285 and £332 in capitalisation each month there fore after 12 month he now owes £13902.34 its going up not down, and i would like to know how they justify £10 for a phone call and charge £10 to send a full statement, they are rip off murchants that frive off vunrable people.

the message i sent yesturday went in the wrong place sorry for the confusion. i was reading a message that was sent by one of welcome finances employees, that inplied anyone who has a loan with them are muppets, and i found it affensive. it was supost to go under that post, soz. gpm0708

that post i wrote yesturday was meant to go somewhere else sorry for the confusion, i was reading a post were one of welcome finance employees had basically said anyone who had a loan with them where muppets and i took it personal as my husband has a loan with them, i dont know why it ended up here. soz gpm0708

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks