Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just see this on the lse

LONDON, Aug 25 (Reuters) - Cattles PLC:

* Still in talks with creditors towards achieving standstill agreement

* Says 'complex negotiations' are not expected to be concluded for some time

((London Equities Newsroom; +44 20 7542 7717))

(For more news, please click here)

COPYRIGHT

Copyright Thomson Reuters 2009. All rights reserved.

The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.

Related Shares: Cattles (CTT).

finance-brochure-icon.gif

Next Article: UPDATE 1-RBS up on talk looking to buy back shares from govt

Back to Finance News

BigredArrows.jpg

Member Services

Completely FREE with online Share Chat!

FREE Portfolio and Personalised Watchlist

signUp.jpg

ACC_RANDOM=12858821

Home | Share Prices | Share Chat | Personal Finance | Finance News | Contact | About Us | Sitemap | Web Design by Revive Digital Media | Terms & Conditions

Datafeed and UK data supplied by ProQuote. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site, we cannot be held

responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!

The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.

London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.

4.0%3B%20GTB6%3B%20.NET%20CLR%202.0.50727%3B%20.NET%20CLR%203.0.4506.2152%3B%20.NET%20CLR%203.5.30729%29&cd=32&pw=1143&ph=857&je=true

hey

COURT 35

Before HIS HONOUR JUDGE COOKE

(Sitting as a Judge of the High Court)

Thursday, 29 October 2009

At half past 10

TRIAL LIST

TLC 553/09 Cattles Plc v Welcome Financial Services Ltd & ors

:Djust found this

I'm still waiting for FOS to pass my complaint to a "dedicated team". this was approx a few months ago and they say there is a huge backlog so might take a while. They also said that Welcomes slow responses to queries and complaint is also not helping.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

hi sorry to butt in but does anyone know how many missed payments it takes for welscum to pass to their collections dept

im not in a position to make this months payment and have over the last 2 years missed 1 other and had a 1 month holiday so in effect i will have missed 3 payments by the end of the month

the liitle git down at gillingham office caled my home spoke to my husband without clearing security and was told we couldnt pay this month as a im off work due to severe liver problems and b the water pump has blown on the car and we are going to be paying the garage £500 to fix it therefore we cant pay this month

he threatened collection immediately, ive worked in debt collection before for the dreaded vanquis bank so know the preocedures they have to adhere to but im unsure on car loans how many payments missed it takes to click over your account to the collections team

any advice please

thanks Louise

ROUND 2 TOMORROW

COURT 35

Before HIS HONOUR JUDGE COOKE

(Sitting as a Judge of the High Court)

Friday, 30 October 2009

At half past 10

TRIAL LIST

TLC 553/09 Cattles Plc v Welcome Financial Services Ltd & ors Pt hd

Well, the bell curve of calls has come to the end for this month. Day by day there were 2, 3, 5, 7, 7, 8, 6, 4, 3, 1 with the 1 being today. DD goes tomorrow, same as always. Don't suppose my answerphone message: "Unsolicited calls asking for money are very unWelcome" had much effect. Guess now its time to get all those call charges cancelled!

hi sorry to butt in but does anyone know how many missed payments it takes for welscum to pass to their collections dept

im not in a position to make this months payment and have over the last 2 years missed 1 other and had a 1 month holiday so in effect i will have missed 3 payments by the end of the month

the liitle git down at gillingham office caled my home spoke to my husband without clearing security and was told we couldnt pay this month as a im off work due to severe liver problems and b the water pump has blown on the car and we are going to be paying the garage £500 to fix it therefore we cant pay this month

he threatened collection immediately, ive worked in debt collection before for the dreaded vanquis bank so know the preocedures they have to adhere to but im unsure on car loans how many payments missed it takes to click over your account to the collections team

any advice please

thanks Louise

Hi louise,

they tend to do it when they feel like it, but they need to get a court order before they can remove the vehicle.

postggj should be back on today so he will prob tell you what is best to do

best not to worry about them, I havent heard from them in 3 months now since they "defaulted" the account

Hi louise,

they tend to do it when they feel like it, but they need to get a court order before they can remove the vehicle.

postggj should be back on today so he will prob tell you what is best to do

best not to worry about them, I havent heard from them in 3 months now since they "defaulted" the account

thanks for your help

It strikes me that if RBS are going to the trouble or spending money putting Cattles into court to determine who will be first in line if they go into administration, to me that pretty much says they are expecting them to go into administration - you wouldnt do something like that just for fun would you!

Day off work today and extremely bored.

Might give my local welcome branch a call and ask them where my nearest branch will be when they close in a few weeks. When they say they aint closing I will say all innocently " oh??? well your on on the list cattles have released for the next round of closures in 3 werks time!! "

Do you think it will have the branch staff scrambling to their pcs and frantically phoning HO? lolol

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4552 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks