Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Guys. we had a secured Welcome finance loan, for £10,000. the house the loan was secured on was repossessed, due to my partner having his hours cut at work. We were toldby the mortgage company that welcome would be paid off, from the proceeds of the sale.

Nothing was heard from Welcome, until 3 month ago. I noticed an attachement of earing order, on my partners payslip, on checking, this was for Welcome Finance, for a total of £17,000.

The county court, had granted the attachement, as we failedto turn up at the court, to represent ourselves.

The reason we did not attned court? this was due to thesolicitor acting on behalf of Welcome Finance. they sent all the court papers to the add, that was repossessed in June 2007. So how were we supposed to respond?

The court, says we can appeal against this, but it is going to cost us in excess of £100.

Is there any other action, we can take against the solicitor, or Welcome Finance? as how can we represent ourselves, when they send the paper work to and address, that we have not lived at for over 2yrs.

Would we be able to get the actua loan agreement checked for enforcability?

Northeaslass

Hi,is there anyone can give me a bit of advice please,i am new to the internet,and newer to this site.(which is awesome)..My son took a car out with welcome finance,late last year,he then got laid off in the new year,he still has the car..has tried giving it back in the past as he cannot make payment,but never heard anything from welcome...all of a sudden,2 guys knock on my door asking to speak with my son,and said they have come to collect the car!!...where does he stand with this??...any help appreciated...

Hi,is there anyone can give me a bit of advice please,i am new to the internet,and newer to this site.(which is awesome)..My son took a car out with welcome finance,late last year,he then got laid off in the new year,he still has the car..has tried giving it back in the past as he cannot make payment,but never heard anything from welcome...all of a sudden,2 guys knock on my door asking to speak with my son,and said they have come to collect the car!!...where does he stand with this??...any help appreciated...

Bacardibabe did they take the car ?

Had you received any letters from them to say he was in arrears

Welcome normally ring you constantly for payment if you r behind

did he have PPI ?

In any case they need to have a court order to remove without permission (I think) check with postggj on the legalities of this as I dont know if thats true or not

Are you able to scan in his agreement ?

best thing to do is to set up your own discussion thread postggj will be on later

I will be on here ltr so I will keep checking on you

regards

mart

so if nobody wants them they should get written off then

I have a default listed against me by the scumbags. Who should I ask to remove it as the notice was not written correctly ?

They should get written off? would this be happeneing nxt week on 23rd when the thing with cattles happens?

thanks

when cattles get thrown out of the stock exchange on the 23,

nothing is then going to happen to the loans or credit files then.

cattles is desperate to find a buyer for these toxic debts but nobody wants them as they know the agreements are crap.

we are all waiting, including the share holders on cattles next step.

i think it will be the fos in this fraud investigation who will call the shots now

just sit tight

any news and ime the first to know through the rns server

My son has got himself a welcome finance loan - money borrowed £3300.00 this is over 48 months of which 14 months have now gone past. This loan will cost him £11000+. I have written to them asking for a settlement figure 2 weeks ago, but not heard anything back yet. I am wondering if anyone else is in the same position. The agreement says if you have paid 1/4 of the loan back you might well be expected to pay just over £5000. I thought he could re-finance this for cheaper and pay them off. Any thoughts welcome.

i got one two for 2000 now they asking for 6000 back i cant keep up the payments so they taking me to court or baliffs coming it is the worst company i have ever been with if any body wants a loan go to leeds credit union they wont con you

com1

its very rare for welcome to take you to court

its normally the other way round.

they have to explain the agreements to a judge

baliffs are only if its been to a court and you have stopped payments set by the court

most welcome loans are crap due to the commission payments brokers receive and are not delared

hi nottingham

welcome elite brokers but you allready know that

com1 start your own thread so we can deal with these jokers for you

It looks like its getting pretty close for WF to finally disappear. I rue the day I ever got involved with them, I really do.

Post - quick question, if I have put my complaint into FOS (posted two days ago), if WF do go bust/ disappear, will they still be dealing with the claims people have submitted or will it be a case of WF gone, claim gone, esp if no-one is willing to buy the debt from them, therefore all our debt will disappear with them....wouldnt that be a fantastic scenario!

I have been, like most people, following this forum for some time before posting (so much to read!)...and I have to say it looks like you have worked really hard to get to this point - I really really hope WF get what they deserve and your hard work pays off! I laughed when I read 'all the assetts'....like they have any!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks