Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi all, I'm new and have been reading through this for nearly 2 hours.

I'm totally confused and don't know where to start.

I have 2 unsecured loans and a secured 1. I don't know if my contracts

are ok or not. Can someone give me advice on how i go about finding out?? or where to start lol.

Thanks x

hi fitz125

welcome to the forum :)

Your best bet is to set up your own thread call it fitz125 v welcome (or something similar.

Put your history on it (total of loan taken out etc) also put if you have missed any payments, do you have any PPI or other insurances ?

We need to know what you want to find out then we can help you more.

very first thing to do is to send them a subject access request & a CCA agreement request. They will need to go by recorded delivery & postal order for £10 & £1 for the CCA send it to welcome head office.

Someone will give you a link to the letter you need to send

hope this helps

regards

marty

I have asked same question on PPI thread..... wait and see it hasnt set precedent cos of court set in... but if further challenges are made under unfair contracts then I see no reason why not but keep buming question and some of the wiser guys will certainly come forward and maybe prompt more court cases ....

Only direct action by the masses will work....

Look at all successes they have never come from negotiation!!!

Evening everyone,

Further to my two posts here and Postie's reply I had some fun today.

See: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/109794-welcome-finance-434.html

I had a call from CCS Collect once again and they asked if they could speak to me.

I said " No she does not stay here any longer ".

They replied " Then how come she gave this number for us to call her ".

I said " I have no idea and told them curtly " To sod off ".

Gee these people try all the tricks don't they to get you to acknowledge an old " Time Expired Debt " and get the clock ticking again.

A friend of mine was visiting and I said to her " Shall I have some fun with these awful people ".

So I called them witholding my number and asked the bloke ( not the same person that called earlier ) who answered " I would like to talk to you about Double Glazing ".

He said that I have it installed already and I replied asking if his boss would like to talk to me about it.

There was silence for 10 seconds and he replied could he have my number so that his boss, who was not in today, could call me tomorrow.

I said " No thank you as I would rather call him ".

I think that he guessed that I was taking the p**s out of them.

FUN EH? :lol::lol::lol:

Nitey nite

Voda

Thankyou so much Marty x

No prob fitz,

When you come into the welcome forum, at the top of the page & the bottom is a button marked "new thread" click on that then give it a title. Put your message & then when you have finished press the submit new thread button

Then when the big posters turn up one of them will get back to you (prob postggj)

regards

HI

I have been away from this forum for some time now and just popped in to look at the PPI milarky.

Could someone please give a brief synopsis on what is happening with "good-ol" welcome.

I took out a 1K loan with them 13 months ago with 11 months to run. Payments are £71 per month, some of this will be PPI as well as interest and capital total repayment £1704.

What's my best course of action, should I sit tight or try and claim the PPI back?

How are loan companies handling this, i.e. if I claim the PPI back will I be "blacklisted" in the future for loans.

Chrissie x

nine very short days and counting....

hi postgg ill be updating my thread soon with loads of new info and letters from welcome...god you are going to be amazed of how completely stupid welcome are????

talk to you later

Hi

So I don't have to troll through the 400+ pages of this thread, could someone tell me what the score is with Cattles. I must of had my head in the sand for the last 12 months, admitidly I haven't been on the forum, but all this is news to me?

So could someone pleeeeeaaaaaase bring me up to speed.

Thanks

Chrissie x

in a knutshell

cattles are having a fraud investigation by the fos at the moment

past directors face up to seven years in prison

six months ago cattles shares were suspended on the stock exchange for failing to release its 2007 accounts,

well you can see why now

on the 23 of this month, if cattles does not release its accounts, which it will not,

cattles will be thrown out of the stock exchange

in a knutshell

cattles are having a fraud investigation by the fos at the moment

past directors face up to seven years in prison

six months ago cattles shares were suspended on the stock exchange for failing to release its 2007 accounts,

well you can see why now

on the 23 of this month, if cattles does not release its accounts, which it will not,

cattles will be thrown out of the stock exchange

Thank you.

How will this effect us hoping to claim back PPI or those of us that still have loans with them?

Chrissie x

I love it when someone shouts the truth to the investors. Their heads are in cloud cuckoo land. I suppose it's better than facing the truth about how much trouble Cattles are actually in.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks