Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you need to send welcome a letter by recorded delievery

tell them to send an up to date statement as confirmed by the cca,

give them seven days or you will be putting the account into dispute and with holding payments until compliance

this covers you if you have to go to the fos

I am just going to send a CCA request I don't imagine they will comply as it is obviously too much trouble to do what they are suposed to when they are suosed too and it sounds as though they have their hands full already!. If I dont receive copies of these statements and proof of posting though well I might be asking them to review the situation and I know I can stop paying with the full force of the law behind me...:p

you need to send welcome a letter by recorded delievery

tell them to send an up to date statement as confirmed by the cca,

give them seven days or you will be putting the account into dispute and with holding payments until compliance

this covers you if you have to go to the fos

thankyou i will do that 1st thing in the morning

http://www.cattles.co.uk/picture/upload/file/EGM270809.pdf

Link from the LSE forum to a document about the Cattles Invoice Finance Disposal..

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

i thought i would give dg a call re any insurances that may still be valid even though according to my branch all insurances were stopped when i did the re-write in 2007, and surprise surprise i still have shortfall insurance which the nice lady at dg is going to forward my documents...i would stronly advise any welcome customer to check with d and g

Hi Post - I have sent you a PM re FOS response to interest on acceptance fee. Your advice would be appreciated.

Hi Milly

I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with this, as i have 3 seperate acceptance fees charged on original loan and 2 re-writes. I understand you may want to keep it out of open forum. please pm me with any info you can, that will give me any insight on how to deal with this!!

thanks in advance

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can advise me on this, but last year we got finance through Welcome for a car, and we were told that in 12 months we could exchange the car as part of the agreement, 12 months on, they are now saying that Welcome car finance is no longer trading, so they no longer have that deal, but our finance arrangement is with Welcome Finance, NOT Welcome Car Finance. Also I called up today to try and differ next months payment and they advised if we don't make the payment (due beginning of next month) then the full arrears of £500 would be due. Didn’t know we were in arrears by that much, I thought we only missed one payment since taking the loan out and that was at the beginning of the year when I changed my job. I asked for a statement and was told that would be £20.00. :mad:Any advise would be gratefully appreciated.

:)

Bollix to their £20. Get a SAR off to them sharpish. If you reckon you owe less that £500, it's quite likely they have slapped on sundry charges and interest.

You'll get ALL your info that they have on you then, and not just a latest statement. Which they are actually obliged to send you on at least an annual basis anyhow.

Hi,

Not sure if anyone can advise me on this, but last year we got finance through Welcome for a car, and we were told that in 12 months we could exchange the car as part of the agreement, 12 months on, they are now saying that Welcome car finance is no longer trading, so they no longer have that deal, but our finance arrangement is with Welcome Finance, NOT Welcome Car Finance. Also I called up today to try and differ next months payment and they advised if we don't make the payment (due beginning of next month) then the full arrears of £500 would be due. Didn’t know we were in arrears by that much, I thought we only missed one payment since taking the loan out and that was at the beginning of the year when I changed my job. I asked for a statement and was told that would be £20.00. :mad:Any advise would be gratefully appreciated.

:)

check all those useless extras foisted on you and get your money back such as ppi, gap, mechanical warranty etc

Hi Milly

I would be interested to hear how you are getting on with this, as i have 3 seperate acceptance fees charged on original loan and 2 re-writes. I understand you may want to keep it out of open forum. please pm me with any info you can, that will give me any insight on how to deal with this!!

thanks in advance

b-o-2

bo2 I have sent you a pm

Hi Millymo,

This is something we are querying too and are waiting some form of confirmation through this thread about it.

If possible could you give me a brief summary as well.

Many thanks

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

i believe post is busy workink on pulling something out of the hat on this one...just a waiting game at the moment....

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

bo2 I have sent you a pm

thanks millymo..will get back to you soon!!;)

Is it wrong to feel a little excited? :p

imo we need to do as much digging and delving into this one, it is a major bug bear with me...

new customer/new loan/acceptance fee..:confused:

existing customer/loan rewrite/acceptance fee..:mad:

existing customer/ another loan rewrite/another acceptance fee..:-x:-x

Does anybody know what time the AGM will be over by and when news will be leaking out? Or will the ramifications take a bit longer to fully come out? May be fun just to phone the local branch see if they've heard anything, will charge them £10.50 for my time as well :D

And as someone who is just starting out on the CCA/SAR route thanks to all who've assited and good luck to those still fighting. Here's hoping they've sunk by the time people are reading this - they can then troll the local Jobcentre.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks