Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It says its the 8 working weeks they have to respond under some law. I dont have the letter with me. but it gives reference numbers as to Acts etc. I've wrote EVERYTHING on the crappy form that was attached, I've answered the questions, but I've also wrote CC:FOS in the top corner, my agreement number and other details in the other corner, in case they try to be cocky. Has anyone else received one of these 'you didnt give us enough info' letters?

No thats exactly what I thought. I was very careful when I filled out the form, I just told the truth....I was told I would have no loan unless I had the insurance, I didn't need health insurance etc, cos i get it with my job, and it was only after I realized I'd paid them about £5000 on £1000 loan with a £400 top up, I decided to complain. and it made matters worse when they told me I still owed them £1200

shame you didn't have an underlying health condition that would render the policy void and thet they didn't ask about it...but ho hum, can you prove your work health care insurance and that you had it at the time you took out the loan?

just covering all bases

hi people

ill be off the air for a ferw days, my computer, only 6 months old has gone bang.

at the moment ime in an internet caffe.

ill drop in when i can

message for andie/dipply

cant get any details on cattles from lse

keeps throwing me out

how are you at getting in

This bunch are EVIL.

DIE Welscum DIE.

Voda

Sent my letter off a few weeks ago now, the one saying, I know you've conned me into buying insurances I didnt want, yadda yadda yadda. I've had a letter back saying they acknowledge my complaint, but are unable to act yet as I didnt supply enough information (although I give them my agreement number, PPI policy number, date of agreement etc), and they've attached a sheet asking me to give them more info....'Where was I when I took out the PPI', 'What do I remember about the time that I took out the PPI', 'What was my employment status at the time', 'Why have I decided to complain now' etc etc. Is this normal from them? There is a little line at the bottom of the letter that say I have a week to respond, and that if I dont respond within a week, they can reset the 40 days, and add the time it takes me to respond too. I've filled it out, shall I just send it back recorded delivery?

HELP GUYS!!!

Hey Dipply - long time no speak.

You ok?

Hi Andie, getting there. Was wondering where you went to, hope you're ok :)

RBS taking up a lot of my time at the mo...start getting back on your feet and they want a fight :mad: It's gonna be one of those years!

Not long to go until round 3, how you feeling?

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Sent my letter off a few weeks ago now, the one saying, I know you've conned me into buying insurances I didnt want, yadda yadda yadda. I've had a letter back saying they acknowledge my complaint, but are unable to act yet as I didnt supply enough information (although I give them my agreement number, PPI policy number, date of agreement etc), and they've attached a sheet asking me to give them more info....'Where was I when I took out the PPI', 'What do I remember about the time that I took out the PPI', 'What was my employment status at the time', 'Why have I decided to complain now' etc etc. Is this normal from them? There is a little line at the bottom of the letter that say I have a week to respond, and that if I dont respond within a week, they can reset the 40 days, and add the time it takes me to respond too. I've filled it out, shall I just send it back recorded delivery?

HELP GUYS!!!

What a load of BS - they cannot reset any 40 days - it is 8 weeks (or 40 working days) from the time they recieve the initial complaint - AND THEY KNOW IT.

It's up to you if you fill in the form (by the way does it ask you to sign it?? :confused: - if it does DONT!!) I'd be inclined to write a typed letter back saying something like....

Dear Morons,

I am in receipt of your letter dated XXXXX the contents of which are noted. I have provided you with the information you require to proceed with invesitgating my complaint including reference numbers, personal information and the reason for my reclaim.

As you already have this information there is no reason why you cannot investigate my complaint fully at this time.

As you received my complaint on XXXXXX you now have XX days remaining and I should receive a refund or final response no later than XX/XX/2009.

Should I not receive this by the above date I will without further hesitation refer this matter either to the Financial Ombudsman Service or County Court where you may be held liable for my costs.

HELP GUYS!!!

Ahh, this seems to be a new tactic by many of the banks etc. They basically ask you everything except the colour of your grannies underwear?

My friend got one for her Clydesdale claim and Alanalana (PPI warrior!) got one too. The letter I sent back says it would NOT be filled in as they were asking for info they should already have. It is clear they are looking for information they should already hold and only repeated why I was claiming it was missold.

The letter is on post 12 of my thread - feel free to use bits n bobs if it helps!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/payment-protection-insurance-ppi/209818-clydesdale-missold-ppi-something.html

They are at it ;)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Hi Andie, getting there. Was wondering where you went to, hope you're ok :)

RBS taking up a lot of my time at the mo...start getting back on your feet and they want a fight :mad: It's gonna be one of those years!

Not long to go until round 3, how you feeling?

tingling with excitement - lmao i'll PM you why - wouldn't want to tip my hat to the lovely watchers.

I'm having on of those months let alone one of those years - i've now broken my arm so am really bored as I can't drive.

I was thinking about putting in a PPI claim and when it's rejected because of my pre-existing it will be further proof to the lovely Nottingham judges :)

hi people

ill be off the air for a ferw days, my computer, only 6 months old has gone bang.

at the moment ime in an internet caffe.

ill drop in when i can

message for andie/dipply

cant get any details on cattles from lse

keeps throwing me out

how are you at getting in

Hi post

i had the same with LSE this morning....nothing...just thought it was me at first..it seems it has been taken off regarding CTT....I GET THE FEELING IT HAS ALL BEEN EMBARGOED!!! dont forget the agm is looming, as nothing for any press releases either....are they just going to sweep it all under the carpet and hope it all goes away and is forgotten???

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

Hi post

i had the same with LSE this morning....nothing...just thought it was me at first..it seems it has been taken off regarding CTT....I GET THE FEELING IT HAS ALL BEEN EMBARGOED!!! dont forget the agm is looming, as nothing for any press releases either....are they just going to sweep it all under the carpet and hope it all goes away and is forgotten???

yep same here - no press releases nothing on LSE.

Anyone can go to the AGM right?? broken arm, off work, nothing to do........:lol:

Thanks for the help guys, I wrote a very strongly worded letter, bits taken from Dipply's version. Something that has just come to mind....in the form they've sent, it says what do I remember about any literature I was given etc. I didnt leave the branch with my loan agreement, it was sent to me after I left, with a covering letter. Also on my carbon copies of the agreement, you can make out that someone has wrote the date across the little tick boxes for the PPI etc, but the date is the day after my agreement was signed?

Suggestions people? Is it normal for me to sign the agreement, not be given one straight away and then to have it mailed to me?

Cattles' board set to face angry investors - Yorkshire Post

11am in Leeds - hmmmmm wonder if I can get a baby sitter

Thats going to be a massacre :lol:

That reporter should be going too....do you think he's aware that the regulators are aware? Can he not get a statement from them n this? Reporters just seem to tell a bit of a story and leave it...get in there and investiagte mate, its bigger than you think!

You should go and ask the board publicly if the FSA and fraud squad have started an investigation, and see what reaction you get!

Dipply75

Thanks for the help guys, I wrote a very strongly worded letter, bits taken from Dipply's version. Something that has just come to mind....in the form they've sent, it says what do I remember about any literature I was given etc. I didnt leave the branch with my loan agreement, it was sent to me after I left, with a covering letter. Also on my carbon copies of the agreement, you can make out that someone has wrote the date across the little tick boxes for the PPI etc, but the date is the day after my agreement was signed?

Suggestions people? Is it normal for me to sign the agreement, not be given one straight away and then to have it mailed to me?

Hmm, was it a secured loan?

Dipply75

hi all,

is there a specific tempate that you can use to send to welcome to start a reclaim of missoln PPI please

and if so where...

Cheers

There are very basic ones in the template section but I may have one I used here....give us a mo.

Do you have a thread so we can follow and hopefully help?

Dipply75

I just read the letter I put together, and it is smoking! I might have to send it in an asbestos envelope, it'll definitely make some people concerned....does help I had some help from a friend of mine thats actually a qualified lawyer :o)

Hi

Have been an avid follower of this thread for a while now, my PPI claim is in with welscum at the moment and I too had one of those forms requesting info about the sale of the PPI and what do I remember and why am I now claiming blah blah blah. I responded the same day, they got it on the 3rd July 09 and I have heard nothing since, aprt from a letter daying oh we are still looking at it and will be in contact soon.(yeah right).

My question is if Cattles do go bust, even if they offer me 20p in the pound to settle my debt ( I borrowed £10K secured) I havent got the £2K i need to settle, so where would that leave me? and would my PPI claim be blown out of the water? I hope not hoping to use it to go on a nice holiday!

Any advice thoughts would be great Thanks

That's something I've wondering also, not sure where we stand yet!

Another question I have is, having paid over 1/3 of my car loan, if I were to get a refund of the PPI, which is front-loaded, I presume my total payments made against the car HP would be slashed, therefore dropping me below the 1/3 point and leaving me open to Welcomes dogs?

I believe the arguement is if someone buys the debt they buy the liabilites as well i.e. PPI claim however I believe there is a counter arguement that says if Welcome go into administration all claims go with it.

I have not as yet got a 100% answer - what I do know is Welcome have refused in writing to guarantee successful claims are paid!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4545 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks