Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes but how much is the question

look at it this way

ive challenged 10 yes car credit agreements with marlin on the ppi etc and not lost one

once these accounts go down the gravy train docs get lost etc

even if it ends up with a dca, we can run rings around them and all the time that money is in your bank account

if it happens, we will cross that bridge when it happens.

my own opinion is that nobody will want to touch these accounts due to lousy agreements and ppi etc

well

muck hall might be an exception, they will buy anything

dipply

fiddling the rigging more like

:lol: Ok, you win!

Opened a cold beer to celebrate, "Cheers all!" (clinks screen with beer)

Lovin it :D

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

can't beat the macc lads to finish off a friday night...

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

yes but how much is the question

look at it this way

ive challenged 10 yes car credit agreements with marlin on the ppi etc and not lost one

once these accounts go down the gravy train docs get lost etc

even if it ends up with a dca, we can run rings around them and all the time that money is in your bank account

if it happens, we will cross that bridge when it happens.

my own opinion is that nobody will want to touch these accounts due to lousy agreements and ppi etc

well

muck hall might be an exception, they will buy anything

Kool why cant there be one post in this section where we all can post our agreements with Welcome finance so that can be in one place and can be looked by experience person like postggj.

Hi all, can someone please have a quick read of this thread and see if they can help this cagger. Welcome being nasty and they need some help fast.

Loan with welcome was secured and the house was repossessed a few years ago. heard nothing since until cagger finds a ccj been obtained from Welcome for the (apparently) remaining unsecured amount of the loan.

CCJ is set aside but they really need a solid defence quickly to make them go away.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/191892-suspended-aoe-welcome-but-2.html

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

Failure to respond by CTT, will force administration. The bond is immediately repayable. The directors of CTT are bound under company law, to address this. Its not posturing by the bond holders.

They have to address this. If no other viable option presents itself (ie the banks step in a nd help out), then they will have to go to the only option left - administration.

Next week is critical in my opinion

Hi flower, welcome to the forum.

the best thing to do is start your own thread as this moves quickly and will get lost, there is a wealth of info on this site especially about welcomse so if you have the time sit back and read all the threads, The reduced settlement you were offered is cattles aka welcome are in a desperate state at the moment and need all the money they can get, not sure when you took out your loans but first move would be to send a cca request, costs £1 and gets you your ccredidt agreement as the other thinking is most of welcome agreements are bog roll, so send off for cca even if you have it dont tell them that, do it recorded and update us whenyou recieve it..

Hello there, wonder if any of you could help me!

I took out a welcome loan a few years ago, for £4000, i then earlier this year topped it up by an extra £1500. Due to my poor credit history welcome and FLM would only accept me. I have been paying £282 monthly, and this was 4 years i beleive.

The past few months i have had Welcome call me up offering to reduce the amount i owe them, the first time i said i was not able to do this as they wanted £7000 to settle (If carrying with monthly payments approx £8000) I then last month had them call up again, and they said again the figure had deceased and they were offering £6000 to settle, they then said to increase my payments per month, which i said ok so ive increased my paymentsby an extra £25pm. I said to my mum who thought this was strange.

Im wanting to clear all my debts and am currently sorting this out.

So i go on the welcome website to find a address, and it says they are not accepting any more loans, but offering via a sister company. Very odd, are they going bust slowly? Could anyone advise me what to do? sit tight on monthly payments or make a full payment? If they go bust are they still legally able to collect the money if the balance is due to be paid off in 2013?

Many Thanks look forward to hearing your views

I have been paying £282 monthly, and this was 4 years i beleive.

The past few months i have had Welcome call me up offering to reduce the amount i owe them, the first time i said i was not able to do this as they wanted £7000 to settle (If carrying with monthly payments approx £8000) I then last month had them call up again, and they said again the figure had deceased and they were offering £6000 to settle, they then said to increase my payments per month, which i said ok so ive increased my paymentsby an extra £25pm.

Why did you increase your payments? Had you missed some? Surely even Welcome wouldn't phone people who were making full contractual payments and badger them to increase them? :eek:

I certainly would not entertain any of Welcome's 'generous offers'. If anything, I would look to reduce payments to, at the very least, their contractual level.

As stated above, send off for your CCA. I'm starting to doubt if Welcome will exist by 2013. If Welcome go bust, someone will pick up their books but, rest assured, any Welcome debtors would be in a very strong position in that scenario.

They are total and Utter MUMPETS at my Welcome Branch, today I receive yet another letter from the Local Branch (Unfortunately still there)

WE have been trying to contact you!!

Well I have sent the trespass letter/ Told them I have no phone/ Sent a copy of my SAR request..

All these letters to Local Branch and Nottingham and they still bother me!!

What part do they not understand...and will they ever go away?

They are total and Utter MUMPETS at my Welcome Branch, today I receive yet another letter from the Local Branch (Unfortunately still there)

WE have been trying to contact you!!

Well I have sent the trespass letter/ Told them I have no phone/ Sent a copy of my SAR request..

All these letters to Local Branch and Nottingham and they still bother me!!

What part do they not understand...and will they ever go away?

Probably not...The Welscum vermin seem to think they are above the law....not for much longer though hopefully !!

hi eeeezzzyy

hows it goin with your sol and this bunch of bananas???:D

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

hi eeeezzzyy

hows it goin with your sol and this bunch of bananas???:D

b-o-2

Got them to stop pestering me every 2 n half minutes and he's now pretty much trying to do what i failed to do...Get CCA's etc so he can tie them up with my copys he's not impressed with the fact that my balance has never hardly reduced in two years of consistent payment and hopefully get them to reduce the 50% magic offer by at least another 30/40% or see you in court...I know one thing my mobiles never been so quiet :grin:

Sent my letter off a few weeks ago now, the one saying, I know you've conned me into buying insurances I didnt want, yadda yadda yadda. I've had a letter back saying they acknowledge my complaint, but are unable to act yet as I didnt supply enough information (although I give them my agreement number, PPI policy number, date of agreement etc), and they've attached a sheet asking me to give them more info....'Where was I when I took out the PPI', 'What do I remember about the time that I took out the PPI', 'What was my employment status at the time', 'Why have I decided to complain now' etc etc. Is this normal from them? There is a little line at the bottom of the letter that say I have a week to respond, and that if I dont respond within a week, they can reset the 40 days, and add the time it takes me to respond too. I've filled it out, shall I just send it back recorded delivery?

HELP GUYS!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks