Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morally no they aren't allowed but when has Welcome ever cared about morals? and as the CRA's are being paid handsomely by muppets like welcome they are not going to stop them doing it!

The only way to get it off is to take them to court for malicious damage of your credit file - conincidently just what I am doing now!!

So it is only a moral argument then and not one of law.

I thought that once you put the account into dispute, under the CCA it freezes and no defaults are allowed to apply...

If they are applied would this count as malicious damage to credit rating...

Have i got the jist, or legally are they allowed to default our files.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

morning all

have a nose at this email

Good Morning

Thank you for your email.

At this stage we are not able to say when the shares will be re listed. Before this could happen we would need to have reached agreement with our banks, notes and bondholders on a financial restructuring. We would then need to get our 2008 accounts audited and signed off. We are not in a position to say how long this will take.

Cattles plc

ITS NOT SO MUCH WHAT WAS SAID BUT WHAT WAS NOT

THEY ARE IN A BAD TIME IT SEEMS

"consumers for what ever reason find them selves in the credit doldrums.

they miss a few payments from the banks and the banks record default history, this forces people into the hands of companies like cattles. now who are the main share holders in cattles, the banks.

so the banks are profiting again on obscene interest rates.

it not unsual for welcome to charge 60-70% apr

SO WHO ARE THE LOAN SHARKS NOW"

Postggj.....what a lovely tone of voice you have today :lol::lol::lol:

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

nice 1 postgg give it to them.....how dare they start telling us about moral issues...when its cattles that have been lying to us and the banks for years.

its cattles that have tricked its consumers and taken millions of pounds on false promises...

and now they are staying afloat threw funds by the tax payer threw banking bailout....

i dont know if anyone knows this but a report came out from a financial paper in america it stated that the financial monies given to bail out the banks £500biliion would have been able to clear the countrys debt to uk institutions..

basically all of us would be debt free now all credit cards,bank loans and mortages (uk aggrements only ,not offshore agreements) would have been cleared...instead they have given it to the banks who are still in dire straights..

make me prime minister please:eek:

"they miss a few payments from the banks and the banks record default history.

this forces people into the hands of companies like cattles.

now who are the main share holders in cattles, the banks." (postggj)

So will we ever see Cattles fold....it's not in the Banks interest

but i have just been reading another thread http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgages-secured-loans/206470-fraud-act-2006-a-4.html and i think it may apply here,

any thoughts???

Beck

"There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation. one is by the Sword. The other is by Debt."

Barclaycard PPI Refund £4300:whoo:

Barclaycard = Mexican Stand Off

TSB = Mexican Stand Off

Santander = :mad2: MungyPup is coming to get yahh :mad2:

hi all been offline for a couple of weeks with internet probs but back and playing catch up did we get any news regarding the interest on arrangement fees? personally i have applied to the court for a set aside as i had and attachment of earnings order slapped on me, and never recieved any default notice or any original court docs fingers crossed but the court is busy at the mo and could take a couple of months to sort:mad:

Ill Have A Good Look Tomorrow Ghostdebt

Hello Postggj,

Still not got the figures in the alleged agreement in post #6771 worked out.

Did you manage to have a look at it?

Many thanks

-

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, my comments are based on information learnt or

obtained and from my own experiences.

-

Case 1 - C L Finance - Court Case 'Stayed' :-). Stay Lifted - N149 AQ Received & Filed. Case Struck Out :grin:

-

Case 2 - C L Finance - Defence Filed. N150 AQ Received & Filed. Case 'Settled by Consent' :)

-

Case 3 - EOS Solutions - No Agreement - Account Closed ~£3500. :grin:

-

Advice & opinions offered freely but informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment and seek advice from a qualified and insured professional if you have any doubts.

Hi Tigga, I'm new on this but have been going through CCA1974 for my daughter re welcome loan. You should look at section 9(4) which says that an item entering into the total cost of credit (part are the fees, the other is the total interest) shall not be treated as credit. Therefore no interest can be charged on fees. Welcom have done this with my daughter since 2002 and charged another £20/month interest on fees. They dont reply on this at all. What I would like to know is can we suspend payments while it is sorted bearing in mind that the agreement is nonsense anyway and does not conform.

Hi Tigga, I'm new on this but have been going through CCA1974 for my daughter re welcome loan. You should look at section 9(4) which says that an item entering into the total cost of credit (part are the fees, the other is the total interest) shall not be treated as credit. Therefore no interest can be charged on fees. Welcom have done this with my daughter since 2002 and charged another £20/month interest on fees. They dont reply on this at all. What I would like to know is can we suspend payments while it is sorted bearing in mind that the agreement is nonsense anyway and does not conform.

hi james thanks for the reply, we were waiting news from fsa and fos regarding this until such time i wouldnt stop paying them unless you have cca's them even if you have original copy this will cost you £1 and they have 12+2 days to reply if they dont you can then put account in dispute and withhold payments.. good luck as you can see with welcome you need it,

foresure i too today17-7-09 got a letter og fos stating i had been upheld for ppi from welcome and the letter is exactly the same,they will av to restructure my ongoing loan should i just keep paying my loan payments or stop until it is sorted may take 8 weeks :grin:

hi violet im no expert in this, dont let them restructure your loan if the ppi is incorrect the whole agreement is loo roll, wait until someone else like postggj comes along to give you advice on this tho, seems to be quiet at the mo in here

Lolly1977,

I would start a complaint with welcome and if you don't get anywhere then go to the ombudsman. If they agreed to reduce payments then they should not default your credit rating as long as you pay what they agreed to.

Did they tell you reducing payments could affect your credit rating?

What fustrates me is that welcome will continue to manipulate the figures to look in a strong position than they are. What about a letter to Delloitte's or Freshfields asking them to explain why welcome continually change the amount of months to 37 from 36?

Thanks Eboy,

No they didn't tell me it would affect my credit rating, the thing is can they harrass me into paying the full amount when they have agreed a reduced amount?

Cheers

hi all

all you people who have letters from the fos saying they have upheld your complaint, thats nothing new, the fos uphold all complaints against welcome.

now what should happen is that you get a new agreement minus the ppi element, then you minus your payments and an interest adjustment.

you sign and happy ever after.

THIS IS WELCOME WE ARE TALKING ABOUT.

what they will try and do is take off the ppi element from the loan, thats it.

so you are still stuffed with interest payments allready made.

any new agreement say to welcome

IME TAKING IT HOME FOR FEW DAYS TO GO OVER THEN I WILL RETURN TO THE OFFICE AND SIGN.

ONCE YOU HAVE SIGNED THE NEW AGREEMENT, WELCOME HAVE YOU

ALLWAYS COME BACK TO THE FORUM AND ASK ADVICE

never never resign with welcome, allways sit back and consider,

HOW IS WELCOME CONNING ME THIS TIME

Hi post ggi

sending you some more info, i have my full hire purchase loan statement i think i can prove where the extra £200 has gone remember my account at 13,440 but all of a sudden it was at 13,640 on the agreement... Welcome £200 up right...

WRONG

when i actually looked at the agreement they are charging me 13,440 so where has the £200 gone

FEE DISBURSEMENT (AKA BROKERS COMMISSION PAYMENTS)... at £195.00

I'll post 2 secs

Edited by welcome finance warrior

Hi post ggi

sending you some more info, i have my full hire purchase loan statement i think i can prove where the extra £200 has gone remember my account at 13,440 but all of a sudden it was at 13,640 on the agreement... Welcome £200 up right...

WRONG

when i actually looked at the agreement they are charging me 13,440 so where has the £200 gone

FEE DISBURSEMENT... at £195.00

I'll post 2 secs

Hi post here is the link what do you reckon

http://i614.photobucket.com/albums/tt225/welcomefinancewarrior/welscumagreementcopy.jpg

my local branch were more than happy to hand it over when i walked in and said i am prepared to make a settlement

MUPPETTS

plus look at the random ad hoc fee...

has this been rolled onto the balance and subject to interest...

Is that allowed:D

isn't a fee a fee and not subject to interest, furthermore nobody ever discussed with me an ad hoc fee...

...oooopppss how silly of me, what a silly billy nobody told me about insurances either...

Oh well

Can some one please give me some advice on how to proceed...

I would very much enjoy hitting them hard and fast with maximum impact in terms of financial damage and reputation (whats left of it)

Please advise

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks