Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on a lighter side

we all know rrfcan is in court today ref welcome

we have been waiting for this as specific docs were requested by the judge

ime talking of commission and underwriting sheets

welcome will not allow these to be shown so the cagger will have won

the last cagger, prudence who got a disclosure order, welcome withdrew the claim

interesting on what happens today for all you caggers still fighting welcome on the ppi front

Hi Postggj

I have a cold beer on no-one turning up today.

Still here, and fighting (quietly ;)). Life has been a bit 'radio rental' for a while now so cannot get n too much, and am researching as much as poss for my fight. Also got goings on with RBS, along the same lines as a certain Paul Walton (eager for his update also!)

Avoiding the essentials today, doign some cagging, get my fix lol.

Just wondering, 6 months till their times up again...I wonder just how many dodgy records/proof can be lost in that time, alledgedly! (accusation? don't know what you're on about 'gov, no paperwork here about that :p)

Dipply75

I am in no way a legal advisor and only speak from my own experiences and the helpful advice of those in the same boat! :p

I dont know whatt Welcom are up to, but with reference to my post yesterday, I have just had the FOS onto me by phone and e-mail. They have said that at long last Welcome have decided to refund the rest of my PPI claim. FOS have basically said ( and I got the guy to fax me the letter as proof as Ive not received it ), that they have recommended certain guidelines to be followed by Welcome and also ordered them to pay me compo on top as well. As I am in work I cannot scan onto they forum :mad: but I will type up the letter I have received from the FOS as apparently Welcome have reviewed a number of cases that they have decided to rectify this way...............Here Goes !!!

Dear Miss .........

Your complaint about Welcome Financial Services Ltd

I am writing to you about the latest position of your complaint concerning the payment protection insurance ( PPI ) policy you took out with Welcome Financial Services Limited.

I am pleased to be able to let you know that following our intervention, Welcome Financial Services Limited have agreed to make an offer to you. I consider the offer is in line with our guidance and is appropriate given the circumstances of your complaint. I am therefore writing to explain the terms of the offer.

( Then it goes into how my PPI policy will be cancelled blah blah blah )

The settlement of your complaint will be calculated by taking into account the type of PPI policy or policies you have - and whether or not there is still a loan in force. We have set out our typical approach to redress in a factsheet at the end of this letter.

Welcome Financial Services limited offer also includes £200.00 compensation for any distress and inconvenience you may have been caused and this in my view is appropriate given the circumstances of your complaint.

If you would like to accept this offer please sign and return the enclosed settlement form to us by 28th July 2009. We will then pass the form to Welcome Financial Services Limited so it can finalise the detaisl of their settlement with you. I think it is helpful if I let you know that Welcome Financial Services has told us that it may take up to eight weeks from the date it received your acceptance to the date it can make payment to you. If you have not heard within that time, please contact Welcome on 0845 618 7804 and it will be able to provide you with an update. if you have any concerns about these arrangements or have not heard from Welcome about the settlement within 2 months or so, please contact us directly at that stage.

Then alot more blah blah blah about their enclosed leaflets etc etc.

Can I ask anyones opinion on this ? Has anyone else has this ?

Thanks !! :D

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Hi postggj - I'm fuming (and not just at the cheating ****** I used to call a boyfriend!! - out my system now :) )

You know welscum had adjusted my credit file after my letter well today they have gone in and backdated 4 months worth to overdue and made my agreement 37 months again - Mr P is gonna get it in court!!

Also Welcome have said they will not send me the stuff I requested under CPR until discovery is due in 2 weeks time - can they do that??

hi. apologies for going off the point of your thread but need some advice please. if you put a secured wf loan into dispute over ppi then do you have to keep up the monthly payments while it is in dispute?

regards, lawrence

hi. apologies for going off the point of your thread but need some advice please. if you put a secured wf loan into dispute over ppi then do you have to keep up the monthly payments while it is in dispute?

regards, lawrence

According to the bright spark at the Welscum LMB, that i spoke to yesterday .. yes!!:lol::lol::lol:

Like i replied..take me to court as you threatened in your recent default notice:lol::lol::lol: she replied yes but we didnt send it from this branch..thats nothing to do with us...:lol::lol::lol:, so why are you wanting my money..you didnt send that letter either...nottingham did:lol::lol::lol:

b-o-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

they will tell you yes or ignore you and desimate your credit file in their silence

Dont mean to be rude in light of your anger andi_303 but can you be more specific. Even though they do decimate your credit file are they really allowed, and if there not how can you apply to get them removed.

cheers

Dont mean to be rude in light of your anger andi_303 but can you be more specific. Even though they do decimate your credit file are they really allowed, and if there not how can you apply to get them removed.

cheers

morally no they aren't allowed but when has Welcome ever cared about morals? and as the CRA's are being paid handsomely by muppets like welcome they are not going to stop them doing it!

The only way to get it off is to take them to court for malicious damage of your credit file - conincidently just what I am doing now!!

Andie,

with regards to what you mentioned about malicious damage to your credit file how does that work, I currently have a letter from welcome agreeing a decrease in my payments, however for every month I have paid a lower amount they have defaulted my credit file, in total 6 times.

Would that class, also just to clarify the decrease is only £69 a month less than he agreed amount. I tried to post a link to my thread earlier but wasn't able so PostGGJ has done it for me if you wouldn't mind checking it out.

Lolly

Lolly1977,

I would start a complaint with welcome and if you don't get anywhere then go to the ombudsman. If they agreed to reduce payments then they should not default your credit rating as long as you pay what they agreed to.

Did they tell you reducing payments could affect your credit rating?

What fustrates me is that welcome will continue to manipulate the figures to look in a strong position than they are. What about a letter to Delloitte's or Freshfields asking them to explain why welcome continually change the amount of months to 37 from 36?

They have changed mine from 36 to 37 5 times now each time I lodge a complaint with experien and it gets altered but only until they update again - they are quite frankly an effing joke. Roll on 12th August as Mr P you are dead in the water!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4543 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks