Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Have just checked on my credit file related to Cabot dupliating defaults and guess what? Welcome have updated my file and added a few hundred to the ballance which now shows default ballance at £x ammount and amount outstanding at £x approx £175 more than previously shown this was updated Yesterday what are they up to.

jdene

Hi all

Just on for a rant!!!!

Recived today!!

2 notice of default sums letters, both dated same, from May, both showing completely different crap, both with abbeyfield road address nottingham, both with completely different phonenumbers, neither one has a nottingham number on it..both numbers are 3 cities apart, neither number anywhere near to nottingham....

Also received today...call to OH work mobile...oh refused to speak, advised them in hands of solicitors, approximately 5 times before he hung up!!! Next call received on home landline...i was at work...one of my parents answered...they kept pressuring, for what time i would be home...Parent refused to tell them anything untill they told who they were!! they reluctantly said from L AND M??? This has cropped up on a thread recently somewhere..can anyone direct me to it??

Parent told them to ring back after a certain time....still waiting for that call again!!!

that annoyed with these morons, i could quite happily drive to the local office and throttle someone Quite happily!!!

POST, DESPERATELY NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME..REGARDING THE LAST LAUGHABLE LETTER,,

THANKS

B-O-2

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I got two today....Nott address but branch number

real number for Customer Relationship Centre is 0845 456 4877 but if they say you need someone in another dept it will be transfered to your branch.

not even the local office's number, DD... although i do know where one of them have come from..they both show local area codes, i wont loose any sleep over it though..they do make my blood boil the sheer mention of their name:x

DD, re your pm..its a bit of a waiting game im afraid, see what turns up in the cca/sar...give me a shout when you get them...remember cards close to chest though!!;-)

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Nice one thanks Brassed Off they are being passed from pillar to post so you dont know where their latest local office is...... there will be half a dozen managers in a squat next..... sharing a polyester suit for house calls

Counting the days.... cheers

brassed off

just doing the finishing touch

cant post it for obviouse reasons

cheers post, your a gem:-)

didnt expect you to post it up though...sorry for keep pecking your head,

Andi

Not spoke to you for a while!! have you been slinking off with Jezza???:p:lol::lol:

Nice one thanks Brassed Off they are being passed from pillar to post so you dont know where their latest local office is...... there will be half a dozen managers in a squat next..... sharing a polyester suit for house calls

Counting the days.... cheers

Yeah and i bet Mr P adds charges of £10 a borrow of his pri-marnis:lol::lol::lol:

Oh they're very careful not to missell...since June they've got all new employees on a 6 weeks compliance camp...we're FSA water-tight right now.

Some VERY intelligent people run this gaff, and they stick to the very letter of the law. One of the directors is responsible for compliance, and they monitor us like hawks for the slightest chance that we missell.

It's a very clever script.

I sleep very well at night on that basis. Remember, we only quote. The punters accept those quotes by their own free wills often signing credit agreements with clearly stated 80% aprs, and PPI's worth half of the loan amount itself. Bonkers? I'd say so....but there's the freewheeling "gimme now" society for you, coupled with the objection handling skills of salespeople. Tis merely a sad reflection of our sick credit obsessed society. Still we all have mouths to feed eh?

is this why some (6) directors are at the moment suspended and under investigations because theyre so smart and one wf member got sacked for embezzling money to feed their crack habit...yeah dead smart people work for welcome :lol:

Hi , Im new to this site but have been looking at all the threads. Firstly i got a loan and was told ppi was a condition, cleared the first loan including ppi and life cover(didnt ask for it) with another loan,fought it and won , this has been going on since last may. I got a final responce from ombudsman upholding my complaint and was told i would be awarded all ppi payments plus intrest back but couldnt deal with life cover. Anyway the case was closed as of 06/05/09 and was told by welscum that i would have to wait till they review it and will deal with it in thier own time.I also got a car off them and they added all sorts of insurances to my finance which i cancled with a bit of hassle, went down to sign new paper work and was treated like an alien and surprise surprise they never gave me any paperwork for my records. and i have never had any statements of any kind since becoming a customer.finally ive looked at my cash loan agreement and it looks as if im being charged intrest on the fee as the fee was £75 and they are taking 36 payments of £3.16. Is there a valid case for me to with hold further payments Till PPI and everything else is dealt with properly? Thanks in advance

Hi all

Just on for a rant!!!!

Recived today!!

2 notice of default sums letters, both dated same, from May, both showing completely different crap, both with abbeyfield road address nottingham, both with completely different phonenumbers, neither one has a nottingham number on it..both numbers are 3 cities apart, neither number anywhere near to nottingham....

Also received today...call to OH work mobile...oh refused to speak, advised them in hands of solicitors, approximately 5 times before he hung up!!! Next call received on home landline...i was at work...one of my parents answered...they kept pressuring, for what time i would be home...Parent refused to tell them anything untill they told who they were!! they reluctantly said from L AND M??? This has cropped up on a thread recently somewhere..can anyone direct me to it??

Parent told them to ring back after a certain time....still waiting for that call again!!!

that annoyed with these morons, i could quite happily drive to the local office and throttle someone Quite happily!!!

POST, DESPERATELY NEED YOU TO LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE FOR ME..REGARDING THE LAST LAUGHABLE LETTER,,

THANKS

B-O-2

Ha ha i got two as well... two different addresses.... someone tried to phone for me today... am off tomorrow so hope they try again.... will give em hell.

anyone able to confirm this... i heard that if you go through a broker, and are missold, that they and the broker are jointly and severaly liable. is this the case?

Dadofholly

Correct

Most Welcome Lans Have Undisclosed Commission Payments

Geting Welcome Or Direct Group/norwich Union To Release Is Info Will Suicide

Two Caggers So Far In Court Have Got A Disclosure Order ,

Thats Great But Welcome Will With Draw The Claim Rather Than Addmit To It

It Will Cost Them Millions

Dadofholly

Correct

Most Welcome Lans Have Undisclosed Commission Payments

Geting Welcome Or Direct Group/norwich Union To Release Is Info Will Suicide

Two Caggers So Far In Court Have Got A Disclosure Order ,

Thats Great But Welcome Will With Draw The Claim Rather Than Addmit To It

It Will Cost Them Millions

Thanks for that post... may start my own thread... have had enough of these shysters.... thinks its time for action.

I am interested in what will happen to my loan when welcome/cattles are declared insolvent.

I see cattles is following the same path as "London Scottish Bank" which went bust i.e selling the invoice buisness when the end is nigh.

I dont see goverment owned RBS bailing them out, so whats the options.

If you had a loan when London Scottish Bank went bust i would like to hear from you.

Take Control

! Use excel to document all your income and outgoings !

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4515 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks