Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All

been a while since I visited but moved house into rental only to be told when i went to drop off keys to agent for new owner that he is no longer buying the property...after two months of paperwork and assurances..and no under Scottish blinking law nothing can be done...don't think he worked for welcome though but he seems of their caliber..

anyhoo, now I'm moved I've been looking through my little ole stash of welcome docs (the hoarder) found some interesting bits, don't know if it's too late for anyone but thought I would cast the line. Firstly I found leaflets explaining all the health benefits, ppi and other bumpf they charge for all underwriten by Norwich Union and on the PPI one administered by Direct Group plc also says details of 'you' ie me, you whomever has insurance will be held by the administrator and the insurers in their computer records blah blah Data protection act 1998, so they all would/should have records...Hmm I know Post and Andie are all over this but I can scan once I figure out where I packed the cable...it lists all the exclusions as well for accident illness or unemployment, oh and cattles plc are the agents for the insurers.

I also found a leaflet explaining how they work out settlement figures which is different to how they work them out now although they quote the same laws, good for me as I'm gonna copy it all to them and ask them to guess the odd one out! or maybe teach them how to do it. i also found that I had 2 health benefit insurance forms for the same loan with different 'unit' numbers? and different dates? but admittedly I'm beyond surprise with these....things.

Oh and I also have the leaflet explaining a secured loan and detailing the cooling off period which they state is 14 days, 7 days after advance copy, then sent agreement copy to sign with another 7 days to consider...

I know I'm repeating all this but if at all anyone needs a copy of their logo printed statements/leaflets without any dates so presumably still valid as how they should operate then let me know! I love hoarding, I love that I have handwritten notes from welcome bullies, I love that I found my old initial account details and they defo don't tally with what was sent in sar and the line that says 'insurance premiums advanced £2052.87......which was never even partially refunded...oooh I'm gunning for them again, good to be back!

Hope others are faring well with their fight. x

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hello

not been on the forums for ages but doing a welcome claim for a friend so thought i'd see if there's any new tactics. did anything come of the insurance premium tax or SFO investigation.

claim is roughly 3k but theres also another 8k added to the amount paid in settlement for which there is no explanation

can i go through FOS and original loan taken in 2003 but 8k added in 2005 when settled.

i know i had amounts unlawfully added to my account which i was unable to recover (unlucky day in court) but this is in a different league.

please post those docs or send me them as an email attachment

ill pm you my email address

ive a feeling this is the final nail

secret squiril has done it again,

meny thanks

Hi Post

I'll do my best to get them to you asap, might do a late night scanning job if I can find the pesky cable!

glad they are of some use.

am x

GUESS WHAT ... Welcome have decided to settle our claim upon our final letter giving them seven days otherwise we will issue court proceedings...

My legal research has paid off... once again... I have 5 more cases to resolve and happy to help... anyone where I can..

If you look at my postings there are tips on what I had found and shares with other consumers...

IF YOU WANT SOME HELP PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME... I will help where I can..

HELP !!.... just checked my credit file on experian and WELSCUM have but six searches on "someone you are financially connected with has made an application for credit" On two seperate days with three spelling of my second name !! I have not been paying so why the hell would I apply for more !!

Any ideas on how to get them rmoved quickly.....

HELP !!.... just checked my credit file on experian and WELSCUM have but six searches on "someone you are financially connected with has made an application for credit" On two seperate days with three spelling of my second name !! I have not been paying so why the hell would I apply for more !!

Any ideas on how to get them rmoved quickly.....

Not sure DD, how you can get them removed...try emailing a compliant to the CRA, similar things have happened to me and Andi..too!!! Cheeky so n so's:mad:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

GUESS WHAT ... Welcome have decided to settle our claim upon our final letter giving them seven days otherwise we will issue court proceedings...

My legal research has paid off... once again... I have 5 more cases to resolve and happy to help... anyone where I can..

If you look at my postings there are tips on what I had found and shares with other consumers...

IF YOU WANT SOME HELP PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME... I will help where I can..

WELL DONE YOU!

Please do tell how you managed it, i'm sure there are alot of people interested on here if you can spill the beans!!;)

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Hi , Im new to this site but have been looking at all the threads. Firstly i got a loan and was told ppi was a condition, cleared the first loan including ppi and life cover(didnt ask for it) with another loan,fought it and won , this has been going on since last may. I got a final responce from ombudsman upholding my complaint and was told i would be awarded all ppi payments plus intrest back but couldnt deal with life cover. Anyway the case was closed as of 06/05/09 and was told by welscum that i would have to wait till they review it and will deal with it in thier own time.I also got a car off them and they added all sorts of insurances to my finance which i cancled with a bit of hassle, went down to sign new paper work and was treated like an alien and surprise surprise they never gave me any paperwork for my records. and i have never had any statements of any kind since becoming a customer.finally ive looked at my cash loan agreement and it looks as if im being charged intrest on the fee as the fee was £75 and they are taking 36 payments of £3.16. Is there a valid case for me to with hold further payments Till PPI and everything else is dealt with properly? Thanks in advance

please post those docs or send me them as an email attachment

ill pm you my email address

ive a feeling this is the final nail

secret squiril has done it again,

meny thanks

Ok Post

I've uploaded the docs and put a link to my album rather than separate, hope it works and hope I've done all that I mentioned in my email rant that I found! Hope they are of some use...

Pictures by amjestermoon - Photobucket

:)

Brassed off I have sent a PM could you take a look please....thanks

no probs!!

DD

Give me some more info on the dn!

b-o-2

Just a random aside really, im going to be starting a job at carter financial next month so should be able to understand alot more about how loans and stuff work out. Hopefully I can get some insight that will be usefull to people dealing with Welcome. Anybody heard anything good or bad about Carter Financial?

Ok,

I have done my Subject Access Request request and received all my info as requested, however i have a car with them big mistake completely rubbish and over priced however i was desperate at the time.

My agreement i thought was meant to be a HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT,

however, the agreement only states REGULATED BY THE CONSUMER CREDIT ACT 1974, is this correct??? or is my agreement void, its is not;

A) HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT

B) FIXED SUM LOAN AGREEMENT

C) NO TERMINATION RIGHTS (VT)

D) DOES NOT MENTION ON THE AGREEMENT REPOSSESION EITHER??

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!

THANKS

Just A Bit Of Light News

Barclays Have Unloaded Most Of There Mining Shares And Have Closed There Final Salary Pension Scheme.

All That Bonus Payments And Neglecting The Pension Scheme, Sound Like Royal Mail

Back To Biz

The Two Main Players In Buying Cattles Shares Who Own Welcome Are Rbs And Barclays

Seems Barclays May Well Be Pulling Out

Shame

Printers Going Mad On P45 No Doubt

Just A Bit Of Light News

Barclays Have Unloaded Most Of There Mining Shares And Have Closed There Final Salary Pension Scheme.

All That Bonus Payments And Neglecting The Pension Scheme, Sound Like Royal Mail

Back To Biz

The Two Main Players In Buying Cattles Shares Who Own Welcome Are Rbs And Barclays

Seems Barclays May Well Be Pulling Out

Shame

Printers Going Mad On P45 No Doubt

RBS isn't going to pull out though so what Barclays do is probably irrelevant - 25 days and counting to those loan payment deadlines though........................

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4546 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks