Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You Can Not Do A Vt With Arrears

Have You Got It In Writing That They Have Accepted The Vt And Closed The Account

Seen This Come Back To Bite In The Ass To Often

surely the closed account is a moot point - if they have accepted a VT - the conditions of a VT is that you give back with nothing due and owing. If OP has in writing they accept VT that should surely be sufficient proof. :confused:

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unfortunately I hadn't paid half, wish I'd clung on for longer but circumstances meant that the payments were crippling me and although I renegotiated it (stupidly by telephone), Welcome reneged on it and demanded full monthly payments after 1 month into the new payments.

hmmm yes telephone is not good - how far away are you from half agreement? I would pay up to then and then tell them to take me to court.

Post - I had a letter setting out the VT and amounts owed etc, although i can't put my hand to it right now, got paperwork everywhere.

Andie, I've just checked and I'd paid £2k ish off what turned out to be over £9k for a £5k car (if I could I would kick myself violently believe me) after the vt they halved it, took away my payments I'd made etc and are after £2k now. I don't have it in any way shape or form. Anyway I won't hijack this any longer as I have my own thread, which I'll post on once I get all the CCA and SAR sorted on it. thanks for all the help

If Its Agreed That The Account Is Closed In Writing Following A Vt, Thats Great

Ime Realy Going To Be A Sod Now

What About The Outstanding Ppi Etc

They Will Come After You For That Unless

You Have It In Writing The Account Is Closed

No PPI as I refused it.

The letter setting out all the payments that are required under the VT does just that, it doesn't at any point in there say the account is closed, it does clearly state however that the arrears were £500 ish and just asks that I contact a branch to discuss repayment of the amount owed after VT.

This is link to my thread, post 23 has the link to the documents I scanned - hope this works!

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/194369-some-advice-about-welcome.html

Edited by rubyrox73

Banging my head against a brick wall with them.!!!

No replies to letters..no reply from carcraft..

They can sod off!! :mad:

I got a replt off my broker sunnie... with two copies of insurance statement of needs documents i had never seen, or discussed before. AND they had my signatures on?

exactley the same as they appeared on my agreement hmmmm.

Hi Andie,

The branch (DMP) that I was using has never answered any of my letters and now I am back to the original branch and they will not answer my letters either.....:-x

They are a joke company, for sure.....:lol:

Nitey nite.

PS. Monaco GP this weekend .......:D

Not disputing the translation Voda

Always interesting when you can read back through posts on user CP :confused:

I got a replt off my broker sunnie... with two copies of insurance statement of needs documents i had never seen, or discussed before. AND they had my signatures on?

cut and paste :eek: try and find a local graphologist to look at them - could be invaluable

The more that I hear about Welcome Finance, the more they disgust me.

Forging signatures etc, unbelievable.

There is a new series of Watchdog coming out in the Autumn and I gather that Anne Robinson is presenting it again.

What about it guys and gals?

Voda

The more that I hear about Welcome Finance, the more they disgust me.

Forging signatures etc, unbelievable.

There is a new series of Watchdog coming out in the Autumn and I gather that Anne Robinson is presenting it again.

What about it guys and gals?

Voda

dont think it was welcome this time voda... think it was broker... welcome said i need to take mis slod ppi up with broker as it was them that sold it.

dont think it was welcome this time voda... think it was broker... welcome said i need to take mis slod ppi up with broker as it was them that sold it.

I would doubt - this is Welcome all over - the broker would really have no reason to do this - he would have got commision on the sale anyway - it is Welcome that stand to make all the money of insurance. And it is their paperwork that was forged not the brokers.

Had letter off the FOS today after I complained about welcome chasing account in dispute and with the Ombudsman they have said they requested that welcome stop chasing the account untill a decision is reached and Welcome told them they are not willing to stop chasing and acording to FOS they are entitled to do this so who is supposed to protect our rights if these companys can just tell the FOS to go soak thier heads.

a quick question for you???

because welcome have been taken to court by us and others and we have won (by default) doesnt that mean that welcome now has ccj's on there business credit file...

and that would stop them from having a credit licence????? and stop the banks from lending against irresponable businesses???

just a thought

i wonder if the office of fair trading the people who issue credit licences know of there ccj's???

;)

hi, I don't want to hijack the thread but have been reading it for the past 3 days..can someone please check out my thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/200394-welcome-finance-ppi-dodgey.html

I have a few questions on there please

(sorry new to this and still learning)

Edited by The wife
adding (long winded) link

We have never missed a payment to Welcome Finance it was due on 8TH of May but due some mystical problem the direct debit did not clear.

I will contact Nat West tomorrow but I just want to warn anyone with dealings with Welcome Finance that they are now sending debt collectors to the door even in this situation. They are **** and would advise anyone contemplating dealings with them DON'T AT ALL COSTS.

Hi Andie,

Great.

I'll PM you later and a few of us should get together on this one.

Must nip out and do the lottery .....:)

I'm in - she'll eat them alive!!

That's true.

I never sign the same way.

Trace 1 signature then lay it over the other & if they match exactly then you have a provable forgery. We never ever sign our signature the exact same way twice

It will be interesting to see what I get back.!!

Hope they have not forged any signatures!!

That's true.

I never sign the same way.

Sorry to butt in here but you got me thinking about signatures and i don't remember signing the finance agreement for my car 2 years ago , and when i look at my agreement i find that it isn't my signature on there ! my name but def not my sig ! the dealer signed it ! should i try to make something of this ?

MMmmmmmm

Strange Things are happening !!!

Phone call off Area Manager!!

Questions being asked about our paperwork!!

Must have been reading up on here!! Never once put the answer to that particular question in writing to them!!

Area Manager left his private number with OH, for me to call them back!!!

Someones flutter-valve is a fluttering!!! Brown stuff on target for fan...me thinks!!!

B-O-2

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMFAO at the follow up letter !!! God Love em, they are tryers!!

:eek: You want me, to contact you, to discuss what i intend to do in relation to your politely written threat letter!:lol::lol:

I know its bad taste to quote myself peeps, but i just had to share this crap with you, even if i cant divulge too much into it at the moment.....

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

I love it when they say stuff that you know you haven't told them or that they should ever know.

Best example was when I called DG about something and hung up saying I was going to call NU and ask them.

I call NU almost straight away and ask to speak with Sue Dewey and the lady says "i'll just put you through - did you say your name was Andie?"

Errr no i didn't give you my name but I bet DG did - I laughed for ages at that one.

It was also good when NU wrote to me and mentioned about my court action - errr how would you know that me thinks??? :p

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4544 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks