Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone had a call from Welcome on this number 01724 its humberside north lincolnshire, twice this week first time they rang the guy gave his name and said he was from L an B well thats what my partner thought, he rang today and said welcome, just wondered if anyone had any ideas, thanks.

Its not "L and B", its "LMB", it stands for Local Management Branch. It means they're ramping up the collections activity a bit. I guess they're getting a bit strapped for cash in the Lincolnshire Office!!!!!!!!!!

Hi any one know what the best course of action is for "lifted signatures"

got some info back off the broker today... 2 documesnts id never seen before... needs questionaires to do with insurances...with my signatures on them... identical to signatures on my agreement.

i never signed these agreements

any idea of how to progress?

also no info on commisions as i asked for... nad they addmited welcome paid them.

Its not "L and B", its "LMB", it stands for Local Management Branch. It means they're ramping up the collections activity a bit. I guess they're getting a bit strapped for cash in the Lincolnshire Office!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for that, but i live in Yorkshire but my local branch has shut down, guess they throwing accounts here there and everywhere lol

Just Giving The Good News

Welcome/cohen Have Given Up Against Prudence

She Won

is there a thread on the subject post?

Id like to ensure that if the case is discontinued that costs are maximised, it would be rude not to:D

help please.

sis recieved default notice through post on sat 18th april.

default notice says.default date 14th april.

so not giving the 14 days?

am concerned as it says

to remedy the breach you must pay the arrears of ....within fourteen(14)days

is this invalid should it actually say a date?

yes from welcome.nothing on credit file as yet,and its a month.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Hi Sam I had the same thing did yours say without prejudice as well, if you see my earlier post you will see I sent a copy off to The FOS think it is just thier last ditch attempt to frighten people into giving them money for the black hole they have created, but someone with more knowledge should answer you soon.

Dene

Hi Sam I had the same thing did yours say without prejudice as well, if you see my earlier post you will see I sent a copy off to The FOS think it is just thier last ditch attempt to frighten people into giving them money for the black hole they have created, but someone with more knowledge should answer you soon.

Dene

yes it was headed without prejudice.

thought i had seen these off in january when i found out about the crap they had pulled on her,shes not payed since december.heard nothing,then told me about this today.

going to have to start a new thread now,they were told to forget it,or we will be taking them to court for fraud.

looking forward to the battle.:grin:

SAM

yes it was headed without prejudice.

thought i had seen these off in january when i found out about the crap they had pulled on her,shes not payed since december.heard nothing,then told me about this today.

going to have to start a new thread now,they were told to forget it,or we will be taking them to court for fraud.

looking forward to the battle.:grin:

SAM

What does it mean when it states "without Prejudice".

Without Prejudice Means The Letter Cant Be Used In Court With Out The Agreement Of Both Sides

They Normally Use This When A Party Has Some Thing To Hide

well at least 7 things to hide in sisters case.:grin:

well be starting her thread tomorrow.

going for welcomes throat:evil:

not sure where to start,so ill put whats happened so far.

and hope for some help for best route to take.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Hi Everyone,

Last month I contacted Equifax to say that the loan term on my credit report for Welcome was incorrect (it said 25 months when it should be 24) and that I wanted the false data removed. Welcome were quite quick to respond to Equifax and they amended the term to 24 months.

Just looked at my credit report this morning and have noticed that Welcome have changed it back to 25 months! Have contacted Equifax again asking them to remove the data again.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Same here - my has incresed on experian back to 37 though it was ammended last month to 36.

I thik it's when the system updates - obviously Welcome haven't updated it on their automated system so it sends false information back to the CRA

I've complained again too.

Without Prejudice Means The Letter Cant Be Used In Court With Out The Agreement Of Both Sides

They Normally Use This When A Party Has Some Thing To Hide

Thanks post, thats a very interesting comment as i suspect this company has a lot to hide. im in court shortly for a mis-sell of gap and im hoping to win. This company has hidden gap in my finance with no reference to it apart from a statement that clearly states that i dont want it. If i win this case it could really open up a can of worms.

How About Getting The Agreement Cancelled

If The Figures Are In The Total Ammount Of Credit

Lucky Day

On my agreement they have just added the cost of gap to my finance, they have not even itemised it within the figures so im going for unenforceability as the only section that mentions gap clearly states (NO) i do not want it. They have just thought we will hide it and he wont notice.

Scheduled Maintenance

Please be aware that the wfs.co.uk web site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance work and as such we are unable to process any personal or secured loan applications at this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please return soon

If you are looking for a small loan amount then our sister company Shopacheck Financial Services may be able to help you. Click here to apply now.

Is anyone surprised by this ??????? :)

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Scheduled Maintenance

Please be aware that the wfs.co.uk web site is currently undergoing scheduled maintenance work and as such we are unable to process any personal or secured loan applications at this time.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please return soon

If you are looking for a small loan amount then our sister company Shopacheck Financial Services may be able to help you. Click here to apply now.

Is anyone surprised by this ??????? :)

No! - funny you can't have a loan at 60% APR but go to shopacheck where you can have one for 150% - LMAO

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks