Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well today I got my final attempt to pay letter.

They said they have written to me 3 times (local office?) They want me to contact them within 5 days, they will "listen sympathetically to any problem that I may have"

If they don't hear from me, they will consider LEGAL action, there letter is dated 8th May received today 13th May:confused:

Never mind they have not sent my reply to my CCA Request.

Balance differs from my Credit report to Letter Balance.

Ignored me, when I sent a letter for missold PPI?

They certainly will here from me!!

wow they must have a new "standard threatning letter"...thats inch perfect to the one i recieved friday !!!!:D

wow they must have a new "standard threatning letter"...thats inch perfect to the one i recieved friday !!!!:D

ME TOO!!!

Guys, you must be due the next letter, anyday now... through the letterbox...no envelope, just 2 staples in it!:eek:...go back to my posts from yesterday;-)

:wink: just give me the nod when you do!! i have something of great interest for you....:wink:

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

can anyone just clarify for my weary brain cell please....

Secured loans. Are mortgage indemnity fees legal ?

And just exactly what are they for?

Same goes for acceptance fees?

Thanks

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

Whens the next round in court then Andie ? Does that mean if they come crashing down then those of us who have pending PPI cases with them or with the FOS will not get a look in ? I have already had a part refund, but cannot understand why they just didnt give me the whole lot, instead of crediting my account with an ' insurance refund '....so annoying - approx £1100 quid, and my new ickkle babs thats on the way could do with it !! :)

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Hey guys and gals, can someone have a look at my thread please. Iv just been sent a pre-contract information thing and i cant recall reading about anyone else recieving one so im not sure what to do with it.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-finance/196750-welcome-have-stolen-my-2.html

hello all just a quick one to mull over my dispute with welcome is with the financial ombudsman and welcome are aware of this but recieved a letter today the ussual threats failure to redad this may result in legal proceedings you are served with a default notice etc. etc. so I rang the financial ombudsman a complained about them chasing while the account is in dispute and recording further defaults on my file and the lady said they can chase for payment if there is an amount outstanding? I did tell her about the CCA 1974 stating an account in dispute cannot be chased or defaults registered while the dispute is on going, she just said yes thats a bit of a sticky one who are these people suppoed to represent she is now sending them a letter telling them to stop any further action untill the outcome of thier investigation but apparently she can only ask not insist, so any thoughts have the watchdogs been told to go easy on them because thats the impression I have been left with.

Dene

Just looked at the default notice apparently my arrears are more than the ballance outstanding and they show no refund in the insurances section. this lot are realy running around like headless chickens

hello all just a quick one to mull over my dispute with welcome is with the financial ombudsman and welcome are aware of this but recieved a letter today the ussual threats failure to redad this may result in legal proceedings you are served with a default notice etc. etc. so I rang the financial ombudsman a complained about them chasing while the account is in dispute and recording further defaults on my file and the lady said they can chase for payment if there is an amount outstanding? I did tell her about the CCA 1974 stating an account in dispute cannot be chased or defaults registered while the dispute is on going, she just said yes thats a bit of a sticky one who are these people suppoed to represent she is now sending them a letter telling them to stop any further action untill the outcome of thier investigation but apparently she can only ask not insist, so any thoughts have the watchdogs been told to go easy on them because thats the impression I have been left with.

Dene

Hi Jdene - we have a complaint with the ombudsman also and we were told exactly the same thing as you with regards to them chasing us. I am sure they are not allowed to do this no matter what fos say and we have complained to office of fair trading. We are still waiting on a response :)

Hi Millymo I am going to send the details to the office of fair trading as well, and may get a complaint off to my MP maybe they can claim the costs on ther expenses for me lol, but as you said I am sre the CCA says they cannot chase or add charges to an account while it is in dispute have seen it on a number of forums

I wonder if it's because mine is with court and not FOS but I have had it confirmed that as soon as my letter in dispute was recieved by them a note went on my account saying that all charges and interest needs to be backdated to 10th March pending outcome of litigation.

Hi andy I never recieved any response from them after my dispute letter, they had agreed to make a deduction from the account for the miss-sold insurances if I restarted the repayments so I agreed made three payments then asked for the balance which showed no deduction and when I asked them about it they had no record of the agreement so I stoped payment and put it back into dispute and sent everything off to the Ombudsman, but you could be right they acknowledge the court proceedings but not the FOS complaint never mind what they do or dont do may be unimportant shortly if they go down the pan.

You think they'll finally get round to announcing the results this time..? the suspense is killing me lol!

for BO2 Click for Full Contents

What is mortgage indemnity insurance?

This is one of those sneaky

mortgage fees that goes by a whole raft of names.

You may hear it referred to as a mortgage indemnity guarantee (MIG), higher-lending fee or charge (HLC), additional security fee or mortgage advance premium.

In a nutshell, it's a form of insurance that you pay for but that actually benefits your lender.

It is designed to reimburse the lender if you borrow a high proportion of your property's value typically 90 per cent or more and can't keep up the repayments.

Roughly two-thirds of mortgage lenders will charge a mortgage indemnity premium for borrowing at this level.

How it works

If you fall badly behind with your repayments, your lender is perfectly entitled to evict you from your home and sell it.

Depending on the condition of the property or the prevailing market, it may end up selling for less than you owe on your mortgage.

It will then use the mortgage indemnity policy to make up the difference.

But that doesn't mean you're off the hook.

Chances are your lender will still come after you for the shortfall.

for BO2 Click for Full Contents

What is mortgage indemnity insurance?

This is one of those sneaky

mortgage fees that goes by a whole raft of names.

You may hear it referred to as a mortgage indemnity guarantee (MIG), higher-lending fee or charge (HLC), additional security fee or mortgage advance premium.

In a nutshell, it's a form of insurance that you pay for but that actually benefits your lender.

It is designed to reimburse the lender if you borrow a high proportion of your property's value typically

90 per cent or more and can't keep up the repayments.

Roughly two-thirds of

mortgage lenders will charge a mortgage indemnity premium for borrowing at this level.

How it works

If you fall badly behind with your repayments, your lender is perfectly entitled to evict you from your home and sell it.

Depending on the condition of the property or the prevailing market, it may end up selling for less than you owe on your mortgage.

It will then use the mortgage indemnity policy to make up the difference.

But that doesn't mean you're off the hook.

Chances are your lender will still come after you for the shortfall.

Thanks Bobbydog,

Its the property value thing that has me baffled, the 1st loan we took was only for £8k, so plenty of equity in property even after main mortgage with other ****** lender ?

b-o-2

Anyone had a call from Welcome on this number 01724 its humberside north lincolnshire, twice this week first time they rang the guy gave his name and said he was from L an B well thats what my partner thought, he rang today and said welcome, just wondered if anyone had any ideas, thanks.

MMmmmmmm

Strange Things are happening !!!

Phone call off Area Manager!!

Questions being asked about our paperwork!!

Must have been reading up on here!! Never once put the answer to that particular question in writing to them!!

Area Manager left his private number with OH, for me to call them back!!!

Someones flutter-valve is a fluttering!!! Brown stuff on target for fan...me thinks!!!

B-O-2

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4525 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks