Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I totally agree Voda they rang me three times on Friday asking for money (i'll admit ive sent them to Coventry for the last three months) the wally left a lovely answerphone message on my mobile basically threatning to turn up at my place of work to "Sort this matter out"..amazing how they can ring me lots but cant sort out my CCA and SAR !!!!

This is blatant harrasment... keep a recording of the phone call... they did the same to me... i rang them back told them i had recordings of all their threats and that if they made any more illegal threats i would take the matter to the police. Keep records of mobile numbers used etc.

You can actually sue them for damages for the harrasment.

At same time i reported matter to compliance to make a complaint. also sent harrasment letter.

Last resort ring them every 2 mins and hang up on them... see how they like it.

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Seems they are going all out on the default notice's... i have also received one, it seems they have already written to me previously 3 times:confused: must have got lost in the same black hole as all their money????

The FOS seem to shake them up a bit...had a reply from ruddington, as well as a reply from the branch/ area manager...the one who actually did the last re-write, they also incuded a current statement from each address, printed 2 days apart...different balances on! interesting;)

The branch manager, has given me 5 days to resolve the arrears or they will take me to court:lol::lol:. Can't wait,bring it on:lol::lol: take me there, im sure the Judge would be interested in my paperwork, account in dispute, the bad accounting practices, the missold ppi, incomplete statements, the forged signatures, DPA issues...my list is never ending!!!

The person in compliance who sent the other letter, is going to get short sharp shrift, regarding her patronising manner, a copy will also be sent to the FOS, as she believes the matter is now closed...DON'T THINK SO LADY!!!! Started on the wrong person, belive me!!!!

Now off to check the CRA's, now supposedly being 3 months in arrears, im hoping they have it listed now, just so i can see what billy bull it says....

B-O-2

Sounds like they are getting desperate and the pressure is being put on them from the top.... trying to squeeze as much as they can out of people... while putting off any issues regarding complaints made against them, passing the buck etc.

The death throws of an old sick dinosaur maybe.

Kick it while its down :D

I would trust a dinosaur far more than Welscum !!!

Sounds like they are getting desperate and the pressure is being put on them from the top.... trying to squeeze as much as they can out of people... while putting off any issues regarding complaints made against them, passing the buck etc.

The death throws of an old sick dinosaur maybe.

Kick it while its down :D

I wish I had a put a £100 on Jenson winning the F1 Championship at odds of 100 to 1 at the beginning of the season.

Now, I gather its evens.

Me too - last bet I had was Shaun Murphy to win Snnoker World cup £10 @ 30-1.

Only did it cos I know him and the bugger goes down in the final - told him he owes me my £10 back!

LOL !!!

Me too - last bet I had was Shaun Murphy to win Snooker World cup £10 @ 30-1.

Only did it cos I know him and the bugger goes down in the final - told him he owes me my £10 back!

Me too - last bet I had was Shaun Murphy to win Snnoker World cup £10 @ 30-1.

I know jezza kyle.... but it will cost you whatever you get out of unwelcome :)

Hi Guys

Does Anyone Have The Email / Address And Telephone No Or Any Contact Details Of Welcomes Compliance Department As I Am Still Getting Treatening Phone Calls Despite Me Putting Them Into Dispute For Failing To Provice Cca And Sar.

Many Thanks

Rikk

Have Also Reprted Them To Fsa:)

Hi Guys

Does Anyone Have The Email / Address And Telephone No Or Any Contact Details Of Welcomes Compliance Department As I Am Still Getting Treatening Phone Calls Despite Me Putting Them Into Dispute For Failing To Provice Cca And Sar.

Many Thanks

Rikk

Good luck trying to get through to the Compliance Dept !! Dont think theres anyone home !!

Forsure

** One woman crusade against the rip off lenders ! **

Rikk try this:

Welcome Financial Services Ltd

Compliance Dept

Ruddington Fields Business Park

Ruddington Nottingham

NG11 6NZ

Tel: 0115 9849302

They don't receive external e-mails and if you phone let it ring and ring they will eventually answer

I've had a letter today offering a 30% discount settlement offer, saving quite a bit.

its tempting even though I don't actually know and can't work out what the actual balance should be as none of their statements balance.

Direct Auto Finance & DLC dispute ongoing.

Offer with confidentually agreement from DLC / DAF DECLINED :D

Please PM me if you have any cheap rate or 0800 number for DCA's to add to my list and also to my website

Hi Guys

Many Thanks

Rikk

We have disputed our account after no CCa but last friday we received a letter threatening legal action. They are desperate to collect in money and will disregard the rules to collect it in. They are just a bunch of dopey muppets with no knowledge of whats right and whats wrong.

I've had a letter today offering a 30% discount settlement offer, saving quite a bit.

its tempting even though I don't actually know and can't work out what the actual balance should be as none of their statements balance.

Hmmm classic - sh*t there is something wrong with this lets give them an offer letter.

If you're tempted I'd be a bit more tempted to wirte back and say instead of knocking 30% off why don't we call it a 30% settlement and call it quits.

i.e 70% discount.

We have disputed our account after no CCa but last friday we received a letter threatening legal action. They are desperate to collect in money and will disregard the rules to collect it in. They are just a bunch of dopey muppets with no knowledge of whats right and whats wrong.

I got another £25 unpaid DD letter - rang CRC and went nuts, apparently when I spoke with a CRC manager the other week surprise surprise they have not logged it on my account - I don't knid though I recorded it!!

Anyway after talking to a monkey for 20 minutes of her saying "not my fault, nothing we can do....interest and charges are still being added etc"

She then chirps up

"oh there's a note from compliance on March 10th - no collection activity is to be taken on this account and all charges and interest backdated to this date when judgement is recieved"

So account is definately on hold but I will still get automated letters and it registers on my credit file as it is all automated and to freeze the account fully would mean having to rewrite it again after the judgement.......

Hmmmm shall we see what the judge has to say about that??

IDIOTS!! :evil:

Oh i got a nice threatning letter from them today "considering legal action" etc etc "we've been trying to contact you"...more lies !!!....Well ive just written back to them telling them straight, deal with my SAR answer the letters ive sent you (5 in total) and then possibly i might give them some loose change...but then again after the hell they have put me through the last two years...probably not !!

good luck for tomorrow Andi!!!

ANYBODY WHO NEEDS INFO ON YOUR LEHMANS MORTGAGE

either SPML/PML/LMC/SPPL; the following are DIRECT tel#s,

of the investigating & prosecuting organisations: DONOT say you are from CAG-only directly affected or a concerned citizen.

1. Companies House: Kevin Hughes(Compliance Manager-main) @ 02920 380 633

2. CH : Lee Jenkins(prosecuting Amany Attia(MD) for SPML/PML) @ 02920 380 643

3. CH : Mark Youde(accounts compliance) @ 02920 380 955

4. Companies Investigation Branch(CIB) : Charlotte Allan @ 0207 596 6108

(part of the Insolvency Service) investigating all the Lehman lenders

5. CIB : Jeremy Pilcher('unofficial'-consumer/company lawyer) : @ 0207 637 6231

File YOUR 'Companies Investigation Branch'- CIB complaint online NOW!!!!

http://www.insolvency.gov.uk/complaintformcib.htm

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4542 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks