Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so right - one complaint down a million more to go - so anyone help with these?

- He has helpfully highlighted the 'variable' interest - so my question if my interest rate has gone down - their last statement shows it's gone down by about 10% why haven't my payments?

- As i'm in litigation over the PPI can I leave this account in dispute until that is settled?

- Now unlike what our compliance friends did with sammy they have not asked me to continue my payments even though I have told them I was cancelling my DD and not paying anymore - any theories why?

Perhaps because being in court with them they owe me more than i owe them??

Also (really sorry loads of q's) they have enclosed a statement of all my payments etc and everymonth they add on the interest before my monthly payment - surely this can't be right?

They obviously do it on purpose so they make more money in interest cos they time it so they take it 3 days before I pay them £190!

just got home from work and found a letter from welcome, pushed through the door.

Its reference arrears

I have previously telephoned you andf written to you in an attempt to make arrangements for the collection of the arrears on your account. In an effort to make contact with you i called at your home today but unfortunately you were unavailable.

would you please contact us as a matter of urgency to discuss your account`s arrears and proposal for payment.

we must also advise you that in accordance with your loan agreement that your account has been charged the sum of £25 to cover costs incurred in visiting your home. however if you call by 9am tuesday 24th march this charge will be removed when payment is made to your account.

They have never really been underhand with us but we sent an SAR last week and we think this has something to do with that.

Im off work for two days now and i hope they pay me a visit.

just got home from work and found a letter from welcome, pushed through the door.

Its reference arrears

I have previously telephoned you andf written to you in an attempt to make arrangements for the collection of the arrears on your account. In an effort to make contact with you i called at your home today but unfortunately you were unavailable.

would you please contact us as a matter of urgency to discuss your account`s arrears and proposal for payment.

we must also advise you that in accordance with your loan agreement that your account has been charged the sum of £25 to cover costs incurred in visiting your home. however if you call by 9am tuesday 24th march this charge will be removed when payment is made to your account.

They have never really been underhand with us but we sent an SAR last week and we think this has something to do with that.

Im off work for two days now and i hope they pay me a visit.

Hey Mojo

Speak of the devil and he will appear!!!!!! re your post to me earlier

Andie

Has Any Body Else Contacted Dg Today Or Norwich Union

Ime Starting Tofeel If We Get Definate Proof Of Miselling, Undeclared Broker Payments, How Much Welcome Charged For These Policeis, Not The Ones On The Agreements, Underwriters Etc,

As The Loan Agreements Are Multi Agreements, That Is Loan And Insurance,

Blow One , Say Ppi Out Of The Water, The Whole Agreement Is Worthless

Andie

Has Any Body Else Contacted Dg Today Or Norwich Union

Ime Starting Tofeel If We Get Definate Proof Of Miselling, Undeclared Broker Payments, How Much Welcome Charged For These Policeis, Not The Ones On The Agreements, Underwriters Etc,

As The Loan Agreements Are Multi Agreements, That Is Loan And Insurance,

Blow One , Say Ppi Out Of The Water, The Whole Agreement Is Worthless

can I dispute on the mis-selling of PPI that is what I can currently prove - I will prove the remainder shortly ;)

The thing is I don't wanna have to keep giving my money away to something I KNOW i will show to be worthless in the end - does that make sense?

I already disputed over the agreement thing and they haven't told me to reinstate payments in my letter...

Edited by andie_303

REMIND ME AGAIN MOJO YOU ASKED FOR A PAYMENT BREAK DIDN'T YOU?

no, we just told them that our situation had changed severley and they would not be getting another payment from us until the end of march, they tried to tell us not to pay the mortgage but to pay them instead, we recorded that converstaion and when there collections dept rang we told them the same and the girl said, oh ok then,........ this was back in jan. i think this has hapened because we sent an SAR to them.

no, we just told them that our situation had changed severley and they would not be getting another payment from us until the end of march, they tried to tell us not to pay the mortgage but to pay them instead, we recorded that converstaion and when there collections dept rang we told them the same and the girl said, oh ok then,........ this was back in jan. i think this has hapened because we sent an SAR to them.

MOJO SORRY TO BE PAIN WAS THE ORIGINAL CONVERSATION WITH YOUR LOCAL BRANCH?

MOJO SORRY TO BE PAIN WAS THE ORIGINAL CONVERSATION WITH YOUR LOCAL BRANCH?

Your not being a pain, everyone is here to help. We have only ever dealt with the local branch, we find that if they call and we end up in a conversation with them, we let them have there say and then basically tell them to put it in writing and we will deal with it. Its because of this forum that we have no fear of them what so ever and am now taking legal advice. They are just cretins and not fit to line the sole of my shoe.

Your not being a pain, everyone is here to help. We have only ever dealt with the local branch, we find that if they call and we end up in a conversation with them, we let them have there say and then basically tell them to put it in writing and we will deal with it. Its because of this forum that we have no fear of them what so ever and am now taking legal advice. They are just cretins and not fit to line the sole of my shoe.

if they are hastleing you it may be worth your while investing in a recording system, they are brilliant, especially when you tell the morons that you are recording them and the whole tone changes or the phone goes dead

if they are hastleing you it may be worth your while investing in a recording system, they are brilliant, especially when you tell the morons that you are recording them and the whole tone changes or the phone goes dead

CHEERS MOJO YOU'VE BEEN A GREAT HELP! WILL REMEMBER THAT WHEN I ALL THE ****S TOMORROW!

Amjesmoon And Dandesperate

Can You Both Send Me A Copy Of Those Sigs

I Mean Scribbles

Ill Give My Email If Needed But Try Pm

Hi Postggj

All my paperwork is with my lawyer still & I only have copies of CCAs to hand, to copy all the docs would have killed another tree! to be honest the screen shot is practically black so I doubt it would show up from a scan. If I get them back soon I will defo send them but I'm sure my 'legal charge authority' sheet which is a paragraph and a line for my signature will be different to Dandesperate? depends when his is, mine circa 2001/2 and I think typed on an olivetti, no Welcome signature on it, just my cut and paste.

Hi Guys,

My agreement is a rewrite too in order to reduce the monthly repayments from £279.79 per month over 48 months(APR 26%) to £139.09 per month over 72 months(APR 13.10%)

It was rewritten in February 2008 and the original agreement was in October 2007.

See: http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu257/Voda/DSC08253.jpg

After looking at the agreement, you can see that The Total charge for Credit of £2975.02 includes the Acceptance Fee of £75.00

Ther Total Amount of Credit is £7039.63 plus the total charge for credit of £2975.02 = £10.014.65 divided by 72 = £139.09 per month.

So I see nothing wrong with the agreement and surely Sol your agreement looks fine too.

Sol's Agreement is laid out exactly like mine:

See below:

scan0002.jpg

On the back of my agreement, the small print states:

ACCEPTANCE FEE

In order to ensure as far as possible that you will be able to meet your obligations under the Agreement, we will review your income and expenses, including any current indebtedness and other outgoings. The Acceptance Fee will be charged to you, by being included in the Total Advance, to cover this credit counselling. If you wish, we will also provide you free of charge with a medium and long term financial plan.

Hi Voda

Yep the agreement is fine as it is. What other information is on the back? because mine is a copy, i don't have it.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks