Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bloddy Hell Andie

You Are In A Bad Mood

And Yes You Are Correct

I Did Not Hang Around For Welcome To Take Me To Court, I Did It My Self,

Watch Out For The Bs And Intimidation

Been There, Done That, Got The Tshirt

Welcome Pay In The End

I'm not bothered - the thing is i'm current in my payments and have a genuine dispute so really what can they do.

I'm not bothered by them in the slightest - the funny thing is I moved from the address welcome contact me on 3 years ago but still use it as a correspondance address so really what can they do to me - they haven't got my phone number and at the end of the day I couldn't give a sh*t

first contact they make I'll call the police citing witness intimidation

screw it - not waiting for the PPI court case to bring it all up there I'm gonna start another one citing fraud and misrepresentation at the moment but might throw some other stuff in yet to - got a legal eagle doing the forms now.

I'm running a book - who's up for bets that they won't show?

Its a conspiracy theory I would go with to. They have not released figures have not given the market any information but their share are holding on????????

A very big smell is coming from this. All I know about trading is what i have learned this week but common sense tells me its not right, traders should be running for the hills from this one

Cccs Would Not Be Sending That Info To Welcome

Give Welcome A Bell And Demand A Copy Of That Disk With The Part In It That Assertains To You

So Welcome Have Addmitted Not Supplying All Data In A Sar Request

Shot In Foot Me Thinks

Andy

In Your Poc

Demand They Release The Paper Trail Info

Welcome-direct Group-norwich Union

They Cant Ignore A Court Order

Ive Had Five Caggers Go To Court And In The Poc Cited The Insurance Premium Tax,

Welcome Were Ordered To Release Documents,

Next Thing Welcome Settled Out Of Court

Hoping For You

Welcome Do Not Want To Release This Info, Period

Post - the thing is I already have a solid case about the PPI that is not my concern, the thing that is slowly hacking me off is that I made my complaint citing unenforcable agreement before a lot of people on here and yet they are getting responses (as bullsh*t) as they are and once again Weclome are ignoring me - just like they did with the SAR and all other requests for information.

So now I'm going to court for ALL my money back that I have paid them - I'm citing fraud and misrepresentation of the agreement itself - the added interest the payments for bogus insurance and anything else I can think of to throw at them - and Mr Palmer for your information I dare you to turn up this time and try and offer me legal advice - last time you said "next time you sue someone don't use moneyclaim online it's a glorified call centre"

Well guess what buddy - you are the next person I'm suing and I'm taking your advice cos this one is so complex and I need lots of paper to write down all your ILLEGAL activity it'll be going straight to the court - so thanks for the advice IDIOT!

Maybe because they are currently in court with me they are deciding to go on a go slow but now they won't even take calls from me and apparently the person dealing with my complaint seems to be permanantly on lunch or in meetings (yeah right nottingham!!) - think I might pop round after work and sit on his desk to wait for him to come out of his made up meeting!!

I only sent off to-day for my CCA so will wait and see if it comes through. However, to-day out the blue I received a Personal Loan Statement, I've never had anything from them before.

It's from Sept last year until 15th March this year with payments and capitalisation figures. At the very bottom it states "interest will be calculated at the Rate of Interest on the daily balance outstanding of the Total Amount of Credit and the Acceptance Fee. It will be paid as part of your monthly payments".

When my son comes home I will get him to scan it, but does this mean anything?

Post you are a fountain of knowledge so perhaps you know,

on some other threads normally bank loans I see talk of a lot pre april 2007 loans being unenforceable - do you know why this is?

What is it about April 2007?

Sol - you sent yours after me and Welcome still aren't replying to me despite the FOS being involved with mine and as you already know we are in court!

My feelings would be hurt but perhaps Mr P knows better than to send me some bulls**t letter so thinks ignorance is his best trick - well it aint cos the courts coming after you - I've checked and I don't have to wait for you to try and take me to court for non-payment I can take you now citing fraud - so guess what Mr P - showdown in Nottingham starting soon - I'm filing again for all my money back - citing fraud and mis-representation!

Papers being filed today!!

Have a nice day - see you in court if you dare!!

(see all told you I was in a bad mood and seen as how they still won't pick up the phone i'm gonna hit them where it hurts)

Lol yours must be higher up than mine; I just got a reply from one of the Compliance Officers.

ok - you're gonna have to break it down like i'm a 5 year old here but I think they have messed up the APR/Interest rate thing (i'm looking in to everything now)

If my APR is a certain figure and you go on one of these sites that then calculate what your interest rate should be would the figure on my agreement where it says Rate of Interest be the term the site i'm on when it says Nominal rate of interest??

Does that make sense?

If not let me try here

My welcome agreement says rate of interest is X

The website calculator am using says Nominal rate of interest is X

That is the same thing right?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4551 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks