Welcome Finance - This company needs to be banned.

tightbum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stewie

Its Only A Few Banks Stopping The Short Trader Doing The Job

I Was Waiting For Them To Realise Its A Lost Cause

Wasting All That Tax Payers Money

Realy

I was watching the shorters trying thier luck today, you will notice a buy for hmmm lets say 240 000 shares, then 5 minutes they sold. This is the shorters trading them in hoping to hell they go down. It went on like that the whollllle day.

Even hard core traders are now righting this company off. People who bought in for 30-40p a share are selling out at 2p just to get something back before it goes.

Anyhow im off to sleep. Im trying to give up smoking and this board isnt helping my stress levels :D

I need to change my avatar..But cant find a good replacement.

Hi Andie 303. postggi, 082stewie, Sol and others.

Well done to all of you.

I can't wait to see what the next/final chapter in the story of Welcome Finance brings.

Nitey nite.

Sleep tite and may all your dreams ( of Welcome ) come true ....;)

Hi everyone - this is my first post but I have been following this thread and the demise of welcome for a number of weeks now - in fact you could say I have become obssessed :)

Anyway I would just like to say a huge thank you to everyone on this site as the information provided on here is invaluable.

My husband and myself have a secured loan with welcome taken out last year. I have got copies of the loan pack and in it is statement of price and copy of agreement. The agreement shows acceptance fee of £235 separate from interest charge but on the statement of price the fee is broken down to £5.65 per month for the 121 months making it a total of £683.65

Also we don't have PPI but we do have life care and personal accident plan for which I have a policy booklet saying underwriten by Norwich Union administered by direct group. I have e-mailed NU and I am waiting on a response also sent letter to direct group but not subject access request. Do you think I should wait and see if they reply to letter or just send SAR anyway?

One final thing (and apologies for the long winded first post) I am sending SAR to welcome now but not sure whether to send it to their branch or head office. If head office is it possible someone could give me the address?

Many thanks again and keep up the good work - hopefully it won't be long now before we see the back of this awful company :)

this was posted on the ctt discusion board last night

just wondering if it will happen if it does then could be the first of the big sellers ............................................

then im out... I have 711k in here watch out for this sell.

@-22.7%

good job my Barclays shares cover this loss here =\

Reading through some of the messages the traders are waiting for news from cattles.

They are not giving anything away, so its a waiting game.

Who would have thought a week ago I would be watching the stock market and understand what a short trader is!! Lol.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks