Smile please

recompense41

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5156 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

What does it cost to smile and be pleasant to customers? My local shops are dreadful, particularly the staff in the post office/newsagent. Ok, I know it might be hard to smile all day and there may be some difficult customers, but if I ask a question at the general counter I'm just met with a blank stare as if 'how dare I bother them?' My worst pet hate in shops is when cashiers chat to each other while serving you. I consider it the height of rudeness.

My elderly father went into his local PO a couple of years back to cash his pension. He queried when he would be able to cash his next week's pension as it would fall over a holiday period. The man behind the counter said: "There's a notice up there (above my father's head) and if you can't be bothered to read it I can't be bothered to tell you."

Needless to say my father never set foot in there again. What has happened to customer service? I recently spent three weeks in the States and the levels of service were so much better.

Dee

What gets me is when you are in a shop and cant find something, you ask an assistant, they look too and say there isnt any there, YES I KNOW THAT THATS WHY I AM ASKING YOU!!!!

grrrrr, and YOU have to ASK them to check out the back or will a supervisor as to when there will be some more, it should be automatic!!

Not all, but most of these people (mainly teenagers I might add ) sh!t for brains

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed