lloyds put money in our account

nearlyoldwoman
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6097 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

we've been away on holiday only for a week and we've noticed lloyds have put £750.00 into our joint account a few days ago, goodwill is noted next to it, we have been pursuing a claim for £1830.00 and after getting no response (whatsoever) we then passed it to the FOS, not only that but they have put £750.00 into my partners account too, which has had charges on it but we never got round to doing a claim for this yet? i'm a bit confused, we got home this morning there is a letter saying they're giving us £750.00 but thats about it, it wasn;t an offer as they just put it there without waiting for us to accept (or is this what they normally do)? i'm still swaying from the ferry so a bit dazed still, if anyone can offer advice/info i would be grateful. thanks

IMHO - I would suggest you keep the money and just treat it as a part payment for your claim; mind you that's not too bad considering the possible delay re the OFT case; claim = £1800 and you got back £1500 - Mmm down to the pub

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON