The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5894 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi bonnie, thanks for letting me know. Unfortunately MacBoy hasn't been online today, so he hasn't been able to let me know, & as it's my post, I'm the only one who can edit it.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks ja-de

Bonnie- I'm talking to the moderators of the forum about having a thread dedicated to showing some of the repsonses we've had and I'll hopefully get this sorted this week - meanwhile I have been holding these until we get the go-ahead - yours included.

As ja-de says she is the only one who can edit the control post and I haven't been around.

Mac

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hi everyone,

Burgon, Colin MP Elmet ..he has responded..he will take it up with the treasury minister.

the threads are getting excellent responses now...well done DOS for starting it all,

Jenny xx

Hi everyone,

Burgon, Colin MP Elmet ..he has responded..he will take it up with the treasury minister.

the threads are getting excellent responses now...well done DOS for starting it all,

Jenny xx

123gifs0136fr.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Both Joan Humble ( my MP ) and Gordon Marsden (Blackpool South, where local county court is situated) have acknowledged Emails and promised to reply to me.

• Haha 1

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Stonedecroze - Just to clarify for you, DoS was the author of the original letter, which I edited partly to be able to get through the Parliament 'write to your MP' site (we still reccommend using WriteToThem.com however).

Ja-de and I helped take it to the next level campaign-wise. He can therefore rightly claim due credit for starting the ball rolling with this! :D

Mac

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

All clear now Mac.

thankyou.gif

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Hi everyone,

Jenny xx

Thanks Jenny, your help was invaluable as well. Nice to get recognition for starting something off until the parasites take over and claim its all theirs.

Take care

DoS

• Haha 1

Hello, I've written to Rosemary Butler(AM), Paul Flynn(MP) and Glenys Kinnock(MEP), will let you know if I get a reply. I also spoke to one of my local councillors who mentioned that they have already opposed this in a commitee meeting recently.

Recognition given where its deserved dos, if you had'nt started this, nothing would have happened.

I recieved an acknowledgement by letter from Angela Constance MSP (if this counts).

27th April - Requested Statements

13th May - Received Statements:D

15th May - Preliminary request for £4780 sent.:D

16th May - Royal Mail confirm Letter received.:D

23rd May - Received Letter considering claim. :grin:

30th May - Letter Before Action sent. :D

10th July - Times Up!! FOS claim going in.

16th July - Measly 30% of claim offered as goodwill

17th July - Rejected offer letter sent

25th July - Acknowledgement of Reject Letter received

26th July - Screwed over by the OFT,Banks, FSA & FOS all in one go.:evil:

Never even felt it happen.

Nick Ramsey, Jocelyn Davies, Michael German, Mohammad Asghar and William Graham. Welsh Assembly Members for Monmouthshire/ South Wales

David Davies Conservative MP for Monmouthshire.

All written to.

All

Many thanks for the excellent response - keep 'em coming! Just a small request though - when sending a list of names, could you please denote whether MP, MSP, MWA, MEP etc? It will make life so much easier for ja-de :D

Write to your MP and

jjppcc_1 - Check your PMs.

Mac

Write to your MP and

I had a very prompt reply from Paul Flynn(MP)

"Thanks for your letter

Are there any more details about your claim against ..which bank? Are some not better than others. Although I do occasionally creep into the red, I haven't paid any bank charges or penalties. Banks tend to be greedy and I would be grateful to have more information in order to pursue this matter.

Best wishes,

Paul Flynn"

any ideas on what I should reply?

If you would like, I'll try & create a letter for you. Please let me know.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

All

Many thanks for the excellent response - keep 'em coming! Just a small request though - when sending a list of names, could you please denote whether MP, MSP, MWA, MEP etc? It will make life so much easier for ja-de :D

Thanks Mac. As MacBoy says, it'll help to make it that much easier.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well done for starting this excellent thread!

:D

I have emailed John Penrose, MP of Weston Super Mare and will keep you informed of developments.

I have received an auto reply that he is out of office until 28th August

omnia praesumuntur legitime facta donec probetur in contrarium

Please note: I am not a member of the legal profession, all advice given is purely my opinion, if in doubt consult a professional