The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I put this up on M Lewis's site. NOT ONE! NOT ONE has bothered.

Some people on this thread are doing a bl***y marvellous job!

I just don't understand we we are not getting the 'joining togehter of like minded souls' :rolleyes:

DOS

I PM'd Martin Lewis at lunchtime and this is the response I have got.

Hi

Im working a slightly different way _ I plan to launch the bank charges customer charter - which i know is on CAG and will then speak to MPs once that's settled

martin smile.gif[/end quote]

We claimants will keep the flag flying.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about targetting specific areas of CAG.

EG target newcomers in the welcome section and posting on their thread. Or would that be offputting for a new person.

Better maybe is splitting up the remaining bank forums?

Any thoughts!

I have PM'd people and have even put a thread in the abbey forum asking people to look in the general section and not just their bank forum, a few have listened and have now subscibed, we need help from the MOD's to spread the good word even further, we cannot do this ourselves without physically going into every bank forum. it is so frustrating isnt it?

• Haha 1

Im working a slightly different way _ I plan to launch the bank charges customer charter - which i know is on CAG and will then speak to MPs once that's settled
This is the one where he attempts to re-write the Limitations Act I presume..take a look at the draft proposal and some comments here and make up your own minds.

Not impressed myself, so far.

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Hi pj, Petition duly signed.

• Haha 1

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Emailed and written to MP John Mann for Bassetlaw

• Haha 3

Abbey - £539 pending - !!!WON!!!

Halifax - £676 pending - stayed at court

2nd Claim with Halifax - £168 pending

Lloyds TSB - £780 (sisters) !!!WON!!! - Filed waste of costs order (on hold)

Barclays - Barclays filed crap defense - on hold

AND THE BANKS ARE STILL CHARGING!!!!!!!

How very dare you!!

Many thanks lea Much appreciated! :D

• Haha 1
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Why thank you Kenny! :D It's always good to spread the luuurve :lol:

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Well you lot.. you've worked like Trojans today. Not the best day for results unfortunately, but we go into tomorrow in better shape than today, at 48 of 646 MPs We'll need to do better of course if we're going to get this cause some high-level attention, but we're making progress.

Thanks for all your hard work and on to tomorrow!

Mac ;)

Write to your MP and

Hello stranger, we missed you, where you been hiding yourself???

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have PM'd people and have even put a thread in the abbey forum asking people to look in the general section and not just their bank forum, a few have listened and have now subscribed, we need help from the MOD's to spread the good word even further, we cannot do this ourselves without physically going into every bank forum. it is so frustrating isn't it?

Your bang right there jules. Very frustrating!!

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi all, I'm currently finishing a list of MEP's on spreadsheet, so when I've done that, & if any of you want a copy, just PM me with your email or msn, & I will send it to you.

MEP's can also be contacted!

bump.gif

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good morning Kenny! :D

Write to your MP and

Always happy to flick a booger your way kenny :lol:

Write to your MP and

Just received the following encouraging reply from a researcher to Evan Harris. Does anyone have a link to the Times article? Let's keep the pressure on!

Muggy

"

Dear Richard,

I shall bring the matter to the attention of Dr Harris. Your letter makes an excellent case for the bank customers. Could you send me a copy of the article from The Times 27/07 which you refer to – if you are unable to do this I could try and find it myself.

Yours,

Nat"

LTSB £9,356 settled in full through the FOS

SIGN the petition to make banks deal with charges

COMPLAIN to your MP about the FSA waiver and the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT

Test Case is being handled.

Guest amethystdragon
Do you live in Morecambe amethyst?

I was born & bred in B-L-S

Yep I do :) - I'm one of the last Sandgrownun's having been born at the Queen Victoria Hospital before they closed down the Maternity unit and moved it to Lancaster