The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5886 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have emailed Rt. Hon. Keith Hill, MP for Streatham

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

All - have written to Dave to suggest this gets placed in 'General' - I think it would get the audience it needs there..

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Just sent

Douglas Alexander MP

a rather large, but directed email.

By the way, I found this site which is good for finding your MPs by entering your postcode and then they send the message to your MP for you. Thought it might be handy.

It's called "WriteToThem.com" -

WriteToThem.com - Email or fax your Councillor, MP, MEP, MSP or Welsh, NI, London Assembly Member for free

Try to use this link if quoting from another thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108220-fsa-review-waiver-2.html#post1052238

It takes the user directly to the edited template letter AND the relevant link to Writetothem.com.

This will keep things simple to navigate and understand.

Write to your MP and

No worries, Aquilibrium :D Great username, btw :D

Write to your MP and

Bump

Write to your MP and

Joan Humble (Blackpool North)

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Written to Phil Woolas, MP for Oldham East and Saddleworth.

My next door neighbour has also e-mailed George Galloway on his website.

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

Hi All,

I have emailed:-

Mr Ian Cawsey, MP for Goole and Surrounding areas

Jean Kitchen and Keith Moore, Goole Councillors

Diana Wallis, Edward McMillan-Scott, Timothy Kirkhope, Richard

Corbett, Linda McAvan and Godfrey Bloom, MEP's in East Yorkshire

Lynn

There is a complete and up-to- date list of serving MPs here that we can use as a check-off list.

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Will the fact that Parliament is in Summer recess until 8th October make a difference. Is it likely we will get a response from these letters befiore then, if at all.

GE Money S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 21/11/06. Responded 01/12/06. Prelim sent 05/12/06 £406. Response 12/12/06- **SETTLED IN FULL** (£396)

HSBC S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued 05/12/06. NO charges in last 6 years.

Lowell CCA issued 21/11/06. Further reminder sent 8/12/06. Now commited criminal offence no response.

Capital One S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 08/12/06 Responded 03/01/07-Prelim Sent 16/01/07. LBA issued 06/02/07- N1 served 07/03/07- acknowledged 14/03/07.

Scotcall CCA issued 16/01/07. Criminal offence committed.

HFC Prelim sent 16/01/07. LBA sent- Final Correspondance issued with time limit of 29/03/07.

dori20

The MPs not on holiday may still be running Surgeries and should have people in place to answer communications in theor absence in most cases, I would have thought.

Write to your MP and

Well done Tilly - thank you :D

Write to your MP and

There is a complete and up-to- date list of serving MPs here that we can use as a check-off list.

Well done MacBoy, that must have taken for ever. I wouldn`t have known where to start.berlusca.gif

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales