The MP's campaign-Responses

moneyhelp
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5866 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joan Humble MP.

got a reply in writing today, apparrently one of her aids wrote to the oft asking about the situation and all she advised me to do was to read the leaflett she recieved, and that was it. what are we paying them for?, i could have done that!!!!

TOTALLY debt free as of 2007, Fantastic,

baconbuttyman

What a derisory response! I'd write straight back to her with that very point. I don't know who else saw it, but Peter Oborne's excellent documentary on C4 last night really brought home where our political representatives' priorities lie :roll:

• 04/04/07 - £104 exit fee refund - Portman BS
  • Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!
  • A&L Current a/c - You're next..

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

D'OH!!!

Andrew Pelling.

Sorry!

Not to worry ohoh, & thank you.

--------------------------------

If you approve of my Post, please tip my scales.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Joan Humble MP.

got a reply in writing today, apparrently one of her aids wrote to the oft asking about the situation and all she advised me to do was to read the leaflett she recieved, and that was it. what are we paying them for?, i could have done that!!!!

I think I should mark Joan Humble as a (green) Not Interested, & only sending you a leaflet; what good is that ?? I agree wholeheartedly, what are we paying them for ??

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

Any advice or opinion I give, is what I have learnt from CAG, If in doubt, please consult a professional.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It looks as though we are going to have to hope & pray that the majority of honest politicians outweigh the corrupt politicians, & that at the end of the day, they will be helping us challenge the banks.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi olden, it would be great if there were. Unfortunately there seems to be an awful lot of MP's that are retiring just before the next election lol.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Macboy & Ja-de,

On return from my Hols I have received reply from Joan Humble MP.

Dear Mr Croze,

Further to previous correspondence, I enclose for your attention a copy of a letter I have received from the Financial Services Authority in response to enquiries I have made on your behalf.

I hope you will find this information helpful and of interest.

Blah Blah Blah.

Joan Humble.

attached is a 2 page letter from Dr. Thomas Huertas that he says he was asked by Hector Sants to send. also attached is a copy of the press release of 27 July.

do you want me to scan and let you have a copy of the reply? I am sure that I have read it somewhere else.

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

Charity Group £200 compo for lost passport.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

All errors/typos etc are not my fault the blame lies with the spelling gremlins

<<<<<< If any of this has been helpful, PLEASE click my scales

Hi Stone

Welcome back and hope you had a great break! There has been another response from Joan Humble further up the thread (less than impressive I might add :roll:).

However, if there's anything different to add then by all means post it - that's what we've had this new thread set up for ;)

• Halifax Current a/c 20yr (closed) - in progress - all 20 years statements recovered!
  • Halifax Platinum Card 15 yr - Court Action Commenced - all 15 years statements recovered!

Write to your MP and

COMPLAIN about the ANTI-CONSUMER way in which the OFT Test Case is being handled!

Joan Humble MP.

Me too!!!!

It wasn't Clare Curtis Thomas was it??

Hi Stone

Welcome back and hope you had a great break! There has been another response from Joan Humble further up the thread (less than impressive I might add :roll:).

However, if there's anything different to add then by all means post it - that's what we've had this new thread set up for ;)

I haven`t done this before so lets see if the old dog has learned a new trick.

joanhumble1.jpg

joanhumble2.jpg

=======================================================================================================

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Halifax 2 N1 submitted 20/07/07 stayed 24/08/07 N244 Application filed 31/08/07 hearing set for 12/11/07 rescheduled for 29/01/2008. Application dismissed stay still in place.

HM revenue & Customs; demand for WTC overpayment £632.12. Disputed, their error. Did not have to repay.

All opinions expressed are my own and have no legal standing and no connection to CAG

Well done you, Stone :D Nicely geek-ed ;)

Write to your MP and

Well done you, Stone :D Nicely geek-ed ;)

This response from Mrs. Humble comes after pestering her. Email her at Westminster, wrote to her at constituency office and all so Email to PA at Westminster. So maybe she just got pee`d off whith me!

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Sounds to me like our Joan is anything but humble, stone :roll:

Write to your MP and

All

Please can you use the correct thread to notify when you've written to an MP?

Thanks

Mac

• Haha 1

Write to your MP and

Welcome back stone, hope you had a nice holiday.

• Haha 1

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome back stone, hope you had a nice holiday.

Thanks Ja-de, yeah we had a great time chillin out, Things are moving on for me now, chack my thread. rearin to go again.

stargate6.gif

• Haha 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Halifax Won £1180.00

NatWest Won £876.00

Will do, & thank you for the click.

13/07/07 **WON** Halifax

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

stone, the letter is a standard template the FSA sent to all of us mine is exactly the same, they must think we are stupid!! They don't seem to have an inkling about this do they, what the hell is Joan Humble on about, any plans to clarify the legal position ? doesn't she know anything about whats being going on?? about the OFT case??