Help with buisness account

JAKTHEMAN

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Was wondering if anyone can help. Have been through the procedure of claiming back my business charges, itemising all charges and adding interest. Have recieved back an offer from the HSBC of £942.00 (about £8000.00 below what i was claiming for). In the letter have have got back they say that "I note that your schedule includes Activity Commission, Account Fees and Debit Interest - none of which can be claimed for". They go on to say "In the spirit of bringing this to a swift conclusion, i have corrected the claimed amount to reflect our records and this forms the basis of our full and final offer that follows based on the Unauthorised Overdraft Charges Solely". Can anyone tell me whether this is right that i cannot claim for the other charges in my account and only for the Unauthorised Charges. If this is not correct and i can in fact claim for all the other charges where can i find the next letter to send to them.

Would realy appreciate any help on this matter.

Was wondering if anyone can help. Have been through the procedure of claiming back my business charges, itemising all charges and adding interest. Have recieved back an offer from the HSBC of £942.00 (about £8000.00 below what i was claiming for). In the letter have have got back they say that "I note that your schedule includes Activity Commission, Account Fees and Debit Interest - none of which can be claimed for". They go on to say "In the spirit of bringing this to a swift conclusion, i have corrected the claimed amount to reflect our records and this forms the basis of our full and final offer that follows based on the Unauthorised Overdraft Charges Solely". Can anyone tell me whether this is right that i cannot claim for the other charges in my account and only for the Unauthorised Charges. If this is not correct and i can in fact claim for all the other charges where can i find the next letter to send to them.

Would realy appreciate any help on this matter.

the only charges you can claim for are for going over agreed overdraft limits and bouncing items. If you have any of these charges and then were charged interest you can then claim a proportion of this interest that relates to the penalty charges. The activity commission and account fees look to be normal account charges that they charge for running your business account.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D