Jump to content

Help the new guy please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5161 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

:mad: Hi everyone,


Hope everyone's having a better day than me. I received a letter today from LloydsTSB stating that I owe them £294. I requested for a full refund for charges over £600 and that was their response. Their debt collection department sent the letter to me. I'm really scared as I can't pay that amount as a student. Help anyone?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the help. I'm going to write to them asap, because the overdraft charges on my account are a direct result of the charges they've imposed on my account. I've stopped using my account and they've just been adding more charges, while I wait for them to reply to my demands.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Indigoskiver.


Bigmac's correct. Make sure you head your letter 'Disputed Charges'.


If your income is being paid into the Lloyds account, then open a 'parachute account'. That is the official advice from the charity National Debtline.


Repost on the Lloyds TSB section where you will find loads of advice specific to this bank.


Good luck



Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi vandermerwe, thanks. You know I should have started this whole process much earlier, now I'm on the back foot. But I refuse to be intimidated by these banks. All I want is them to pay me what they owe me and get out my life.


Have a glorious day


Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...