Just about to start my HSBC Claim- help needed!

fariba3
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6104 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, thanks in advance for all of your help! I've done this before and am now starting on my partner's charges. I've added them all up and have included CARD SERVICES charges dating back to 2001. I haven't found anyone else on this site who has had something like this but basically it appears that almost every month, he was charged a "card services" charge ranging from £8.00 to £30 by 2007. Has anyone else had these charges? It seems to be replaced by TOTAL CHARGES in 2006. Can I count it in his reclaim?

BUMP

the only references i can find to card services is the actually name of the department which handles the cards - so i don't know what card services is and whether it is reclaimable.... so -

BUMP

I had a "Combined Account" card (Mastercard and Visa in one neat piece of plastic). I never had anything that said service charges, they did give me one "arrears charge" and one "late payment charge".

I think you need to do some research, maybe ask HSBC what thses charges are actualy for.

I would do seperate claims for your bank accounts and the card, I think it will give you problems with your particulars of claim if you roll them together.

pete