Advice please??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6096 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After having been paid out on the 24th July, I received a parcel through the post today containing all my statements that I had requested months ago and had already received, not only were there my bank statements but also 18 pages of somebody elses!!!! What do I do?? Do I send them to the lady that they belong to or should I notify the Halifax of their enormous c**k up????

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

I will, ive finally got some time off work this weekend so ill crack on with them:D do we still send the same letters and stick to the same time scales??:confused:

[COLOR=red][/COLOR]

At this moment in time I would send them to the Information Commissioner.

If you want to do this, I will find the address.

The banks need to be shamed. That won't happen if you return them to the bank. They will hide it and it will be forgotten.

Definitely do what Kenny says...send them to the Information Commissioner. They've broken the Data Protection Act by not protecting the ladies data....so they can have a hefty fine imposed on them. You and the lady may even get compensation for this....after all if you got hers how do you know that copies of yours haven't been sent elsewhere?

Jenn

After having been paid out on the 24th July, I received a parcel through the post today containing all my statements that I had requested months ago and had already received, not only were there my bank statements but also 18 pages of somebody elses!!!! What do I do?? Do I send them to the lady that they belong to or should I notify the Halifax of their enormous c**k up????

how are you?:o 8)

hope you are well.

still fighting on.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]if my response has been of help to you, please click on my scales. thank you:)