Chasing Legal Case info

choppy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5157 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to discover how to research a case between Cardy and Natwest. I believe it took place in 2006 as the story was in the Daily Mail (Yuck) on August 6th 2006.

Natwest failed to correctly ammend a customers credit record and as a result he was awarded £5000 as Natwest didn't show. On appeal he settled for £4000. I am in a similar situation and I want to know what his argument was.

How can I find this case (I don't know the court) and does anyone know how I could calculate a claim figure for years of bad credit?

Many thanks all

I am trying to discover how to research a case between Cardy and NatWest. I believe it took place in 2006 as the story was in the Daily Mail (Yuck) on August 6th 2006.

Natwest failed to correctly ammend a customers credit record and as a result he was awarded £5000 as Natwest didn't show. On appeal he settled for £4000. I am in a similar situation and I want to know what his argument was.

How can I find this case (I don't know the court) and does anyone know how I could calculate a claim figure for years of bad credit?

Many thanks all

Court of Appeal cases can be found at British and Irish Legal Information Institute

I have tried a serch but got nothing. Are you sure it was Cardy and Nat West and not Information Commissioner v Nat West

PUTTING IT IN WRITING & KEEPING COPIES IS A MUST FOR SUCCESS