style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

We have got to the MCOL stage, and have returned from holiday to a letter from the court stating,

1. The claimant will by 23.08.07 file and serve on the defendant the full particulars of the account number, the dates and the amounts of each charge of which he claims repayment and the basis on which he claims the charges are unlawful

2. If the claimant fails to comply with the paragraph above the claim will be struck out.

3. Upon compliance with paragraph 1 the defendant will file and serve their defence within 14 days of service of the particulars

We have sent Yorkshire bank full details of all of this before starting with MCOL.Do we have to send it all again? Is there a template which we can include that states the basis on which the claims are considered unlawful?

Also wondering as this has dragged on as long, if we have any charges that are now outside of the 6 year limit can we still include these?

Hope someone can help us. Many thanks

jayne

Hi Jane

Did you send 2 copies of your schedule of charges to the Court in Northampton when you filed on line, if not you need to do this, also send another copy to your Bank (even though you have sent them one before).

This is what I did and I had no problems so must have done everything right, I am one of the lucky ones they settled with me 3 weeks ago, did not even have to do a Court bundle.

Good luck