I need help peoples!

shadow24

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello

I recently started my process for claiming my money back from capital one. The 1st letter i sent i didnt sign the letter so they told me in writing to write back and sign it. Is all this part of their tactics to elay the process? I reall need some help on this.

thanks

Shahid

Do as they ask but count the time from the first time you sent it. Make sure you sign all subsequent ones (check the dates too - I got into a mess by copying letters and forgetting to change the dates - all easily done)

Steven

Using CAG Toolbar will generate much needed income - Download Here

Confused by Simple Interest? Confounded by Compound Interest? Read my Interest Tutorial

My Wins

GE Money Won unconditionally May 2007

NatWest Won unconditionally August 2007

Brighthouse Won unconditionally August 2007

Goldfish Won unconditionally April 2008 (including CI on the basis of Sempra)

Clydesdale Financial Services (now BPF) Won unconditionally February 2008

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. Do not take any legal action on my advice alone. Almost everything I know concerning the law I learned from this site.

Please note, I will not give advice by PM. Please send a link to your thread and I will do my best to answer there.

Hi Shadow. . .

A lot of people have had refunds from Capital One. If you follow the advice here, you will get your money back. Have a good read of the threads here.

You will have to file a court claim before they pay out. Keep us posted with your progress. There are some links below to help you.

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hey

thanks for the reply. Im glad to hear that people have been paid out. I think its unfair for them to charge so much for something that cost so little and by law they cant charge it. I have a case with them for sure.... jus a few months ago i paid 100 pounds for being over the limit like a pound. They must owe me at least 500 pounds if not more. Im not with default with them but ita affecting me getting a job because my credit rating is so poor. Anyway im awaiting there letter so i shall keep u posted. thanks so much

Shahid

Hi Shahid

Remember to keep paying your monthly payments whilst this is going on. This will stop the hassle calls etc..

Uk

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

hey

thanks for that. I will keep paying on time... thats one thing i will do because i dnt want to mess anything up. I will keep u posted in whats happening. The first letter i sent i didnt sign so they said write back and sign it so they can send me the statements. Another tactic to delay the process. Very cunning....

thanks

shahid