Audio Junkie v MBNA (Virgin)

Audio Junkie

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5102 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I am just starting out claiming against MBNA for a Virgin Credit Card I had. I have received my statements and a little unclear as to what I can reclaim.

I do not recall agreeing to a Payment Protection Plan which they charged me in excess of £18 per month for the 3 years I held the card - can I reclaim this?

I have started to put together a schedule of charges for all the late payment fees and overlimit fee's.

There are retail interest charges and cash advance interest each month - I assume this is standard interest and cannot be reclaimed?

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction for the letter I need to send with the schedule and advise re above?

Many Thanks

Audio Junkie :confused:

Hi

I am just starting out claiming against MBNA for a Virgin Credit Card I had. I have received my statements and a little unclear as to what I can reclaim.

I do not recall agreeing to a Payment Protection Plan which they charged me in excess of £18 per month for the 3 years I held the card - can I reclaim this?Send them a CCA Request, check the form to see if you ticked the box, if they dont provide proof, you can try, it is slightly harder to reclaim tho.

I have started to put together a schedule of charges for all the late payment fees and overlimit fee's.

There are retail interest charges and cash advance interest each month - I assume this is standard interest and cannot be reclaimed?Yeah you cant reclaim that, thats just the interest on purchases and cash with drawals.

Would you mind pointing me in the right direction for the letter I need to send with the schedule and advise re above? Pre Lim, will be in the templates section, just change the wording from overdraft to over limit etc and any other bank references, just reword it to suit you.

Many Thanks

Audio Junkie :confused:

All the best :)