count date set 30th

cleanslate

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5234 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest Battleaxe

The bank would be hard pressed to prove who handed out the letters to his family. I know of several bank employees doing the same thing. they actually ask me to help people claim back their unlawful charges. The workers in the banks are the same as us, except they work for the Collective.

need a little help please canot down load spread sheet wonder if anyone can help with this my claim is foe £1447 i need to know the 8% of 1447 from 2002 if anyone can do this for me also on the court claim form it asks for overdraft intrest will this be the 8% also the intrest under s 69 county court act £ cheers cleanslate

The 8% will not be charged on the whole sum for the whole period - you need to work out the day that each charge occured, the number of days from the date of the charge to the date of the claim and the amount of interest that relates to that charge

You need to work out the number of days since each charge was made, not that difficult if you start with the earliest one. The amount of daily interest charged on that sum will be the amount of the charge multiplied by 0.00022. This sum can then be multiplied by the number of days since chage. This will produce an interest figure for each charge - add them all up and there is your interest at 8%.

You can use the on-line calculator here:

Bank charges: Reclaim them, they're unlawful, so you can get six years money back | MoneySavingExpert: Consumer Revenge, Credit Cards, Shopping, Bank Charges, Cheap Flights and more

1 You cannot save it so once filled in, print out several copies.

2 You can't enter the type of charge, but there is a blank column on the print out that you can fill in by hand.

3 Because it's a one off, it will work out the 8% to todays date, so it's best to do it as near to the date you file as possible.

just to up-date on my claim.received today the same letter back from my friend debbie gilbert from my letter before action yes the same letter photo copy letter well well well only thing about the letter which is not on the first letter is the date. lol ok off to file my claim good luck to you all

• 3 months later...

wonder if my date will be put on hold telephoned the cout today and said its still on for the 30th of aug.but will the judge or lloyds put the foot down and wait like everyone else till next year

Hi

It's up to the Judge not Lloyds whether your claim is stayed, have a read of this link for more details:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/108430-stays-info-guidance.html

Good luck, let us know how you get on.

Barty:)

I WON!!!! :D :D :D

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/lloydstsb-successes/1774-barty-lloyds-tsb.html

IF I HAVE BEEN HELPFUL PLEASE CLICK THE SCALES:)