advice please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5158 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i hope someone can give me some advice.

ok we have started to reclaim our charges and we have got to the second letter before court action,and this 14 days has just expired and still with no contact being made from nationwide.so we tried calling and they told us that they are not obliged to do anything further because of a test case underway.so what is the next step i should be doing? any help would be greatly appreciated.

Your next action is to go ahead with the MCOL stage. This is where you make your claim via the court system on the internet. I do think that phoning these people is a waste of time. Keep everything formal and do everything by letter, keeping copies. Yes, there is a test case underway but this may not come before the courts until next year. I believe they have put a stop on further claims until the result of that court case is known but that does not mean that you should leave your claim because they may want to just settle it. Keep heart and good luck.