Bigbearuk

Ruthbridge LTD

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4111 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i wonder if I should speak to your nice lady at MBNA about the four defaults on my one MBNA account registered by different people.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

Hi Bigbear

Take a copy of your document, blank out personal info, scan to jpeg then upload to Photobucket, click on IMG code (think it's either third or fourth box down), then right click, copy and paste on your thread:) - worked for me

Take a copy, blank out personal info, scan to jpeg, upload the doc to photobucket, highlight IMG code, right click, copy and paste on your thread:)

Anyone had the Charley Taylor one yet ?

Can someone advise about what course of action to take agaisnt a group of overpaid, undereducated, school boy bullies. ( Ruthbridge )?

Report them to all and sundry for various offences contrary to whatever laws they happen to have broken in your case, and breach of OFT guidelines on debt collection. Have a moan at Cabot (if they are acting on their behalf) about the actions of the firm they have employed to collect a disputed debt. Assuming you have disputed it, of course.

TS, OFT, will do as a start. Surely they'll get fed up coughing up £400 to the FOS for every complaint too? Who knows. ;)

Hey Seahorse, thanks for the info, i have allready spoken to TS about them once, I have spoken to Cabot and they said they would retrieve the retract the debt back to thereselves. Not sure what this means, I have also had the Dereck Maxwell Treatment lol - and i quote "Your a scared little boy Mr *****, I will have you mark my words" Also he insisted that he owned the company which i also found highly amusing.

Can you do me a favour, or possibly help with my case in someway, Im not sure about CCA ? And also i have the dates of my debt eg sold to Cabot from BC. Kinda need some advice on how to tackle, im sure the debt is 6 years old, but im grey in the area about acknowledgment ?

Hope someone from the great forum can assist.

Hi CharleyT you need to start your own thread on this that way you'll get lots of help and advice and your posts won't get lost in this thread.

Post a link to your thread on this one if you want.

If your not sure how to start your own thread or post a link have a look here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/welcome-consumer-forums/107001-how-do-i-dummies.html

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

YOU CAN NOW COMPLAIN TO THE OFT ABOUT THEIR CONDUCT UNDER THE CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008.

Complaint to the OFT about DCA's threatening legally action on statute barred accounts

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

Thanks i have opened a new thread, please have a look see if anyone can help in anway :)

Time for an update

After send them a few letter Cabot took my account back from Ruthless, and then passed it over to Mackenzie Hall, who then passed it back to cabot after asking for a CCA and S.A.R.

Looking over the file cabot send me they are saying i paid £10 of my account when in-fact it was a S.A.R request to Ruthbridge how just took it of the total debt and did not send me any info under my S.A.R.

They did this because the 6 years are up come the end of Jan 08.

Not sure how to tackle the £10 taken of the debt, i know they want the clock to stop but i have never acknowledged i owe this debt to anyone so the last payment was Jan 2002

A swift reminder with a copy of your SAR letter, and telling them they appear to have misunderstood the purpose of your £10 fee should settle their hash. Especially if you tell them that unless they acknowledge the fact within 7 days, you'll complain about THAT as a separate issue, and ask the FOS to investigate for you.

Cheeky monkeys, ain't they? :rolleyes:

update

Yes they are cheeky:)

They have not replied to my letter about the issue of ruthbridge taking the £10 of the debt which was sent with my S.A.R to Ruthbridge way back in August, Cabot are still sending me letters asking me to contact them but from the S.A.R data they sent me, the debt was statued barred in Jan 2008.

well, all has been quiet but today i got a letter from some DCA called Clarity in Northampton asking me to call and pay them with my credit or debit card the only think i did do is send them a letter :) have cabot started to use these insted of ruthbridge.

well, all has been quiet but today i got a letter from some DCA called Clarity in Northampton asking me to call and pay them with my credit or debit card the only think i did do is send them a letter :) have cabot started to use these insted of ruthbridge.

Hello Bigbear,

Re: Clarity credit management owned by nikko who owns cabot

http://www.npil.co.uk/news_item.asp?ID=45

Regards, Jeff.