Ruthbridge LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5790 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think Mr Maxwell has been on holiday because today he called not heard anything from him for over a week and left a nice message on my mobile which will be added to the recordings i have of him so it looks like he got my S.A.R on his return :)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi bigbear i haven't heard a thing since he sent me a letter to say i have to pay in full by today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.. MY 12+2 days are up on the 15th Aug i tracked the cca i sent them and it was signed for on the 30th july:)

Hi guys i need some advice,

I got a letter today from ruthbridge it's headed COURT WARNING NOTICE, stating they are going to serve court papers on me in 7 days unless i phone there enforcement office to discuss ways i can pay, I sent them a CCA request and it's 12 + 18 days now plus a S.A.R 1 week ago and nothing just took the money off the total debt

Need help with what i should do next

BB

a) Wait for the court papers to arrive, and defend. Making sure you turn up with all their threatening letters as well as a solid defence of no CCA=no enforcable debt amongst other goodies.

b) Phone the number and tell them, Silly Me, I'll pay after all.

c) Visit Mr Maxwell with a big stick.

Clue: One of the answers would put you in jail, one of the answers would put you in the loony bin, and one of the answers is correct.

Answers on the back of a blank cheque to. . . :D

a) Wait for the court papers to arrive, and defend. Making sure you turn up with all their threatening letters as well as a solid defence of no CCA=no enforcable debt amongst other goodies.

b) Phone the number and tell them, Silly Me, I'll pay after all.

c) Visit Mr Maxwell with a big stick.

Clue: One of the answers would put you in jail, one of the answers would put you in the loony bin, and one of the answers is correct.

Answers on the back of a blank cheque to. . . :D

Hi,

I'm going to send my cousin round to carry out option c!:)

When he gets out of jail!!!:D

i got another nice letter today from Cabot returning my £1.00 for the second time, stating they don't accept the £1.00 fee for a CCA request and please be patience with them while they try and find it :)

maybe they are still unpacking from there move to those lovely new offices :rolleyes:

Emma can't be very important as far as Cabot are concerned. They haven't bothered to give her n email address.

Unless, of course, there IS no Emma. Does that look like a real signature on her letters? Not to me, it doesn't.

Emma, if you are real, please let us know. Knock once for yes, twice for no. :D

I sent Cabot a letter on the 13th July received on the 16th Signed for at 07.30, so far no reply, i sent them the same letter again on the 17th August the same thing received on the 20th August signed for at 07.30, this time a reply from cabot asking me to give them time to deal with my request,(it was a complaint not a request)

I have not heard anything since the last letter and in both letters i gave them 10 working days to reply regarding my complaint, the letter i sent them is the one done by seahorse at the beginning of my tread :)

Got a nice letter today from Cabot asking for more time to look into my complaint regarding ruthbridge and cabot (Europe) and a nice little leaflet about the FOS

It's amazing how these companies ask for more time to deal with complaints etc, yet at the same time they ask for full payments immediately of debts they cannot prove!

Total w*****s!

Jeff.

ok got 4 letters today from cabot just need to read them and post them on here because the ones i have read i cannot make any sense of them, cabot are saying the purchased my account on the 21st June 2001 from MBNA,

they also sent me a copy of a letter from MBNA with my my old address on forming me they had passed my account to cabot but the letter was dated 03rd September 2007

i will try and sort this mess out tonight and post more info later

Oh, yes. I see. Cabot will have produced the letter from MBNA themselves, I'm guessing. But since they don't keep copies of letters they SAY they send, they'll have run another template off. Hence this month's date on it.

Who the feck do they think they are trying to fool? Halfwits, the lot of them. :D

That would really stand up in court - even if they changed the date at their end you have the one they sent you as evidence. Haha - it's a good job we don't have to work hard to beat these dimwits.;)

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I spoke to MBNA today regarding the letter they sent to my old address and dated 03rd September 2007,

It turns out they did not send me the letter in-fact they have not sent me a letter since 2004, MBNA were very interested in who sent me the letter and they asked me to fax them the letter i explained it was a copy of a letter sent to me by cabot,

The letter

03rd September 2007

Re:

Dear Mr Bigbearuk

Please accept this letter as confirmation that your outstanding balance due under the about account has been assigned to KINGS HILL NO 1 LIMITED part of the cabot financial group.

The Address is

Cabot Financial (Europe) Limited

PO BOX 241

West Malling

Kent

ME19 4LT

All enquiries regarding this account, including accurate balance information, together with future payments, should be made directly to this company

Your Sincerely

Stuart Ashcroft

recovery Manager

Note the spelling mistake :) and the letter was not signed

Mr Ashcroft was very surprised he sent me a letter as MBNA passed my account onto Cabot in 2001. The girl in customer services was very helpful i told her i had sent cabot a CCA and S.A.R request and she laughed when i said i have received the letter and a bit of paper cabot are trying to tell me is my Credit agreement when the nice lady said it would only be a application form.

I am not sure about that so will need to scan the bit of paper and post on here it does state on the paper "This is a credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act 1974, sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms" on the top somebody has stuck a big white sticker on half of it you can only see the word form