Ruthbridge LTD

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5786 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw this advert today and thought it really funny

TELEPHONE INVESTIGATORS

SUTTON

SURREY

SM1

Salary: £30,000

Ruthbridge LTD

Permanent

TELEPHONE

INVESTIGATORS

Organised and target driven individuals

required with strong communication

skills and confident telephone manner.

Ability to work as part of a team and

own initiative essential. Experience in

telesales or similar an advantage but not essential as full training provided.

Basic + Commission OTE £30k+.

All enquires to Faheem on

020 8734 3500. E-mail CV to

[email protected]

Send me jobs like this by email

I saw this advert today and thought it really funny

TELEPHONE INVESTIGATORS

SUTTON

SURREY

SM1

Salary: £30,000

Permanent

TELEPHONE

INVESTIGATORS

Organised and target driven individuals

required with strong communication

skills and confident telephone manner.

Ability to work as part of a team and

own initiative essential. Experience in

telesales or similar an advantage but not essential as full training provided.

Basic + Commission OTE £30k+.

All enquires to Faheem on

020 8734 3500. E-mail CV to

[email protected]

Send me jobs like this by email

Yes, you've got to laugh haven't you!!?:lol:

Hi there, I've had one of these letters, way back in May and they've had CCA request which, surprise, surprise they completely ignored and they've gone way past 12 + 2 days and even 30 days. Don't worry, they just don't seem to know their a**es from their elbows but, at least this goes in our favours. What a shower 'eh?

I think they just pick any old standard reply letter and just amend it for amounts and reference numbers etc. Must be good to have their jobs when they have no brains and to get paid for it too!

morning all what a beautiful morning............ just seen the letter, same as mine what a bunch of t*****s sorry that just slipped out lol my 12 + 2 days are up on the 16th August and i must pay my full amount by the 10th of this month !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What, you mean to say you don't happen to have a spare 6 grand just lying about to hand out willy-nilly to a bunch of robbing, crooked, mentally challenged imbeciles like your mate, Jason Evans?

You heartless person, BB. How are the likes of Messers Evans and Maxwell supposed to feed their ickle babbies and put shoes on their feet if you don't just pay up just because they say you have to. Shame on you.

I haven't been CAGbotted for a while. But I think I'm pushing my luck with that little rant. :D

I was thinking about going to the money tree i have in the back garden to get the 6 grand but somebody else beat me to it.

their website states they have a 75+% success rate when it comes to debt collection i wonder if that is by legal or illegal means

me thinks you might be getting a letter soon seahorse from the friends at cabot towers :D

I cannot find a letter on here regarding the DCA taking the money of the debt total which ruthbridge have done with my CCA request money.

any help would be good :)

It really doesnt matter what the idiots do with your quid for the CCA. You have made a LEGAL REQUEST and enclosed the STATUTORY FEE. They MUST cmply with your LAWFUL REQUEST.

It really is that simple.

NO CCA = NO ENFORCEABLE DEBT

Sending another letter today to MBNA & Cabot regarding my CCA request that both recieved on the 16th July
I would wait until they commit the summary offence. Its not your job to remind them of the law. At the same time as you remind them they have committed the offence you can inform them that you have reported the facts to Trading Standards. Just bide your time it will strenthen your case

ok thanks ODC just read your reply before i went to the post office will just sit and wait

I know its difficult but just sit tight and let them build a case up against themselves for you:wink: