Are you just about to file a claim? Post here....

GaryH

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5160 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is anyone due to file a claim soon against Abbey? If so, it would be very helpful if you could post brief details here please.

For instance - How much are you claiming? Which is your local court? Is it a simple charges + 8% interest claim? Is your Abbey account still open?

Many thanks!:)

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Hi Gary

Is this only for new claims, or would you like details of already filed claims that have not been settled?

All the best - Adam

I do my best to be helpful, but at the end of the day I'm not a professional - please seek further advice if you're not sure. On the other hand, if I have helped, please click my scales - thanks ;)

Current Claims (all for friends!) -

Abbey - over £4k - Court claim issued & AQ filed ('Tish vs Abbey'). Alloc'n Hearing 21 Sept - Claim stayed 29/8/07.

Cap One - just under £2k - WON (just over 2k!)('Tish vs Cap One')

Cap One - just under £1000 - WON (just over £1k) Nov 07 (JimmyBoy vs Cap One)

Lloyds TSB - £3.5k - Court claim issued, defence rec'd and AQ filed; Alloc'n hearing 7th Sept Claim stayed 29/8/07! (JimmyBoy vs Lloyds')

MBNA - over £1k for mis-sold PPI - WON - approx £1500(IpswichWitch vs MBNA . . .)

Just new ones - ones that have not been filed yet, preferably.

Please remember to DONATE! Help CAG keep up the fight!

Any advice or opinion is offered informally & without liability. Use your own judgment and if in doubt seek advice of a qualified and insured professional.

Will be starting 2nd claim for approx 800 + interest, to reclaim charges since starting 1st claim. First claim currently at Woolwich County Court going ahead on the 17th of this month no bundle yet from Abbey. Still got account with Abbey.

I have two cases to file... Abbey informed of both cases

Claim 1:

Account Status Open

Charges £6136

Simple 8% Interest £1798.18

TOTAL CLAIM £7934.18

Court Derby Combined

Waited 8 weeks so could send to FSO. Sent to FSO 2 days prior to test case - but FSO returned it because of test case so will be doing through the court route.

Claim 2:

Account Status Open

Charges £2968

Simple 8% Interest £703.55

TOTAL CLAIM £3671.55

Court Derby Combined

Waited 8 weeks so could send to FSO but because of test case I will be doing it through the court route.