mr.sshh vs. EGG plc

mr.sshh
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6105 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Unlike all other cards and banks, Egg reclaims currently do not need costly time-consuming legal motions. As soon as you have statements and can compile accurate itemised charges and interest reclaims, just two letters in plain English will suffice, often with willing responses by return of post.

See Sticky V-E Day thread, in particularly winner moc1982, and others with the word "easy" in the title. Easy for now, but no telling what will happen in future with OFT lawsuits on the move.

:) Thanks for the speedy reply Mistermind!I have given them twice the time stated in my LBA and followed up with four secure e-mails but I seem to be getting a flat refusal ,no offers and the usual Ombudsman statement.I have included ten PPI payments in my schedule of charges-should I re-jig and go for charges alone?

PPI insurance premium payments do not qualify as unlawful penalty charges a la Dunlop v Garage.

If you claim yours was mis-sold insurance that is a wholly different campaign, with an entire Forum dedicated to PPI reclaims. If twenty persons have tried, some for over a year, only two persons have won reclaims on Egg PPI, check The Empire Strikes Back in the V-E Day winners index.

Hi Mistermind,I removed the ten disputed PPI payments from my schedule of charges and after a short phonecall yesterday,this morning's post brought an offer from EGG for full refund with interest.

Thanks for your sage advice!

LET'S GO TO WORK!

Sssshhhh, sage? You make me blush.

Claimants who lose the will to live after wrestling to no avail and being given the runaround for one year with other cards, will take heart from your same-day result -- FULL refund with interest.

Appreciation to Egg too, for being a good sport. You are winner number 64 in V-E Day parade, well done you!