Jump to content


Default or not


hatelloyds
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5148 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

:rolleyes: as expected no reply from the first letter, so will send the second tomorrow....and just hope that when (if) i get to court the judge doesnt put a halt to everything claim filled on the 09/05/07 with mcol so not sure if it was early enough for him to carry on...thanks Barty

Cheers Graham

Link to post
Share on other sites

:sad: Right got the letter today from Judge Pollard hastings court today staying my claim until the OFT Case is cleared.

His letter says ...."Permission for either party to apply to lift the stay specifying why the claim should not await the test case decision.

 

I have 5 days to to appeal has anyone done this yet and if i do will it jeopardise my claim my court hearing is 20th aug

 

Any idears please.....Cheers Graham

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like you are in much the same boat as me mate. Check my thread on front page.

 

I'll be going for stay lifted, if it actually applies. :confused:

13th Nov 2006 - Preliminary Letter delivered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - LBA - deliverered to branch

30th Nov 2006 - Standard 'we are looking into this letter'

15th Dec 2006 - SAR delivered to branch to demand six years statements (currently pursuing 5 years)

19th Dec 2006 -750 Pounds offered as settlement. Accepted as PART settlement 20th Dec 2006.

Filed with MCOL online - Notice of issue from 17th Jan 2007.

Link to post
Share on other sites

:sad: Right got the letter today from Judge Pollard hastings court today staying my claim until the OFT Case is cleared.

His letter says ...."Permission for either party to apply to lift the stay specifying why the claim should not await the test case decision.

 

I have 5 days to to appeal has anyone done this yet and if i do will it jeopardise my claim my court hearing is 20th aug

 

Any ideas please.....Cheers Graham

 

HAS ANYONE DONE THIS YET PLEASE HELP

IS IT STANDARD FOR ME TO HAVE THE STAY LIFTED RUNNING OUT OF TIME......?

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...