FLYNN v LLOYDS

kf101
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6101 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have a court date of 14th Sep at West London Magistrates Court.

My bundle is almost ready to send out but I have a few concerns about the WITNESS STATEMENT.

Section 13(ii)

The witness statement refers to 1998 T&C's but I cant find these on the site. But it does seem to coincide with 1996 T&C's. Is it a mistake or am I missing something?

Section 13(iii)

I downloaded the 2000 T&C's from this site but it appears as 2002. Is this a mistake on the witness statement or again am I missing something?

Section 13 (vi)

Which is the "published charges leaflet"? Is it titled differently in the T&C's section?

Section 14

I'm really unsure about the amounts to input in this section. Can someone please let me know?

Section 65 b)

Is the interest calculated TO DATE or the date that I submitted the claim into the court system as in my Particulars Of Claim and what is the "daily rate thereafter" figure?

Finally, I printed off the STILETTO v INTERFOTO case directly from the weblink. Is this OK to do as I did notice a CROWN COPYRIGHT logo and I don't want to give Lloyds any chance to object.

Could someone please please please help me out with these concerns as I am so worried that I will do something wrong and the case will fail.

Also, could someone please send me an updated version of the Witness Statement as I believe one is available and would really like to check everything currently.

Sorry this has been so long winded.

THANKS

Hi

I can only help on a couple of things

To find the T&C's go to the sticky - New POC's scroll down and you will find all the POC's that people here have found.

As regard the S.69 interest this runs from the date charged to the date you filled at court - the rest will be from the court submission date to date of judgement and/or payment

Hope that helps a little bit

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON