Hi all at CGA

asbrook-golf

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5163 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Folks

I am claiming against LloydsTSB charges from a Business Current Account "they" closed earlier in the year.

I have now got to the stage where LloydsTSB have sent there defence letter back to me, but unlike some of the standard replies I have read about on other threads, this letter has 11 points not 9.

Points 10 and 11 read as follows

10. In the premises:

10.1 the charges are for banking services, and are not damages nor a penalty;

10.2 the Bank is entitled by contract to imposethe charges, which are fair and reasonable;

10.3 it is denied that the charges are unlawful or contravene and statute or regulation.

11. The Claimant's claim is denied.

Is this just a conclusion to the to the standard 9 points?

Also with the defence letter was a notice of change showing new solicitors "Martineau Johnson". Is this a stalling ploy or do the LloydsTSB feel they may have greater success defending any claim with this new firm.

I have as far as I am aware followed your guidlines to the word and must say I think all the information given is excellent, but I am finding the process a most nerve racking experience and the thought of going to court is not the most pleasent.

Hi

Please have a look at

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/68191-claiming-business-account-lets.html

you should find your answer there - remember for business accounts we cannot use UTCCR's and there are several of us here looking to boost up the POC's regarding this. We are expecting to have these in about 2-weeks. I suggest you keep with that link as all us business bod's are there

Best of luck

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON