sitcom123

Carole v Lloyds TSB

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4743 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

After helping my daughter win back over 2k from the horrible Lloyds TSB I am now in the process of having a go myself. I sent off my first 2 letters and the 14days was actually up in May. I had hoped they would offer me the goodwill payment of £750 that a lot of people got but they just ignored my letter completely and to be honest I have not been able to afford the £120 for the N1 fee.

I have in the past 12 months sorted most of my finances out and have not really been over my £50 overdraft by more than £20 in the past couple of months I went on my online banking yesterday only to find that Lloyds have charged me £120 in overdraft excess fees in the past 6 weeks.so i am now £90 over my overdraft which is going to put me in the same position again as i was 12months ago. when my salary goes in it will have the £90 taken off straight away which to me is the amount of my council tax so that wont get paid and i will be charged for unpaid DD and that will put me overdrawn again and i will get overdraft charges...and so on and so on..... So now i want blood :mad:

I am going to find the £120 and send off the N1 this week. As it been a couple of months since my last contact do i need to write to Lloyds again or just go ahead with the N1 form. and do i send the list of charges inclusive of interest now with the form .the total amount is £2395.00 inclusive of interest.

hi, i would send the lba again as its been a while.

i did this and it was on my second lba that i got the 750 refund

goodluck:D

sitcom - Hi,

Most of us here are in the same boat re these charges; ok £120 may be tricky for you to find, but really think you should find a way to get this. Also on here you may find that you are in a situation where you may be exempt, I know the guide notes are here on this issue, so just rummage around. but that £2.4k money is all yours - do not let the bank take it from you.

Just SHOUT if you need help - this is a NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO PANIC site and you will get all the help you every need.

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

thanks for your advice. I will find the money and I will find the money. I do know though that i am not exempt. The thought of 2.4k is spurring me on plus the fact the cheeky sods have taken exactly £120 off me since end of June. I am tempted to just send off the N1 form and not send another LBA as they have had plenty chance to reply and the letter was sent recorded delivery. I will update when I have any news

I agree with you - as you can prove they have received the LBA. Another piece of advise - DO NOT use MCOL; go to your local court and pick up a handful of N1's (in case you make as mistake); use the N1 pdf form filling-in thingy here to type in your claim (you cannot save this once you have filled it in - just print off a few copies - you will need 3, but I would print off 6 (just in case) :)

If you think this post has been of help, please click on my SCALES on the left - thanks :-) :-x

Peter Anderson

Me Vs Morgan Stanley - WON £490

Me V's LTSB - Private & Bus Acc - £18.8k (since Oct1997)

inc: S.69 Interest (and growing daily) -;)

Please remember to DONATE when you have WON

Just had a letter from Lloyds today saying "we want to let you know you have gone over your overdraft limit" (yes because you charged me £120 in overdraft excess charge!!!) and we are now charging you £60 for going overdrawn!!!!! so that is £150 in charges in less than a week. Although the lovely Lloyds have told me they will not take it from my account until the 1st September (how kind of them)

HI everyone, i have still not sent off my N1 form yet (due to lack of funds!) is it worth me sending one off? what will happen if the bank wins the OFT case will i lose my court money as well as the huge amount of charges i have had. yesterday I had a really arrogant man from Lloyds on the phone wanting to know when i was going to get my account back inside its overdraft limit, I told him i would never have gone outside it but for them slapping a £90 charge on me. He just said i should use my bank account correctly then i wouldnt get charged!!!! I am really in a quandry with it all I know its not a lot of money but its money i cant afford to throw away if the banks win I will be done for.